Milt Hendrickson hired to senior personnel position

Arthur Penske

Hendrickson primarily scouted offensive linemen for the Ravens. Among the linemen the Ravens drafted during his time as a scout was tackle Michael Oher (‘09), tackle Jah Reid (‘11), guard Kemechi Osemele (’12), guard Gino Gradkowski (’12), tackle Ricky Wagner (’13), center Ryan Jensen (’13), tackle Ronnie Stanley (’16), tackle Alex Lewis (’16), guard Nico Siragusa (’17) and Orlando Brown Jr. (’18).

https://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2019/01/22/packers-land-scout-hendrickson-mallory-hunt-special-teams-job/2651807002/

12 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I think Suggs is a FA. Might get a year or two of solid production and ring chasing ala Peppers.

I also think Suggs is 36 or 37.   Maybe he has some James Harrison in him, but I'm thinking more of a Hardy Nickerson kind of situation.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:10 PM, Arthur Penske said:

Hendrickson primarily scouted offensive linemen for the Ravens. Among the linemen the Ravens drafted during his time as a scout was tackle Michael Oher (‘09), tackle Jah Reid (‘11), guard Kemechi Osemele (’12), guard Gino Gradkowski (’12), tackle Ricky Wagner (’13), center Ryan Jensen (’13), tackle Ronnie Stanley (’16), tackle Alex Lewis (’16), guard Nico Siragusa (’17) and Orlando Brown Jr. (’18).

https://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2019/01/22/packers-land-scout-hendrickson-mallory-hunt-special-teams-job/2651807002/

Looks like a lot of the guys that Henderickson had drafted on OL were significantly less athletic than what GB tended to use. It's tough because I'm not sure of BAL's run-scheme (for some reason I think it was less ZBS, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong here) so it's tough to tell if Hendrickson prefers big maulers who are slower or if those were just the linemen that would best fit BAL's scheme. It would seem tough for a lot of the guys listed above to cut it in the nearly exclusive ZBS that Shanahan offenses use.

On 1/23/2019 at 6:40 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

What if I told you we could have a 27 year old coming off a 10.5 sack season for 925k?

Who might that be?  Ravens won't let him go, but if they do, the Jets, Bills and Raiders will out bid the Pack.

1 minute ago, jleisher said:
On 1/23/2019 at 7:40 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

What if I told you we could have a 27 year old coming off a 10.5 sack season for 925k?

Who might that be?  Ravens won't let him go, but if they do, the Jets, Bills and Raiders will out bid the Pack.

He's talking about Kyler Fackrell 

Archived