Milt Hendrickson hired to senior personnel position

Arthur Penske

Has done a lot of work scouting lineman, reportedly played a big role in drafting pro bowl Olineman Kelechi Osemele.

Ozzie Newsome blocked our request to interview hire him last year

lives in La Crosse and is a Packer fan.

Valedictorian at Pecatonica High school in Blanchardville WI

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Feel like this has happened 4 times now 

Lol, yeah it's officially official now. Gute has been trying to bring him in for over a year but it was really sudden right there at the end when he actually signed on the dotted line. From the moment he picked up a pen at the table, it took him all of 3 seconds to finish signing his name. It all happened so fast.

3 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

If the name sounds familiar it's because this has been in the works for awhile. Still good to see it made official. This should be a solid hire and a much needed addition after many departures.

Good to hear that!

2 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Lol, yeah it's officially official now. Gute has been trying to bring him in for over a year but it was really sudden right there at the end when he actually signed on the dotted line. From the moment he picked up a pen at the table, it took him all of 3 seconds to finish signing his name. It all happened so fast.

Wait....wait.....I've been bouncing in and out of recent so I'm not up to speed on the day to day.......but have we determined that your.....sabbatical is over? 

Ha! 

Welcome back if so :)

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Wait....wait.....I've been bouncing in and out of recent so I'm not up to speed on the day to day.......but have we determined that your.....sabbatical is over? 

Ha! 

Welcome back if so :)

Yep with your blessing and a little time away to recharge, I'm dropping in from time to time. Happy to be here without the weight of any inside info to share and with low expectations. I'll be a low volume, low controversy contributor which is where I'm much more comfortable.

25 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Yep with your blessing and a little time away to recharge, I'm dropping in from time to time. Happy to be here without the weight of any inside info to share and with low expectations. I'll be a low volume, low controversy contributor which is where I'm much more comfortable.

"Momma didn't raise no quitter"....I for one enjoy reading your posts and it's guys like you that have me coming to this site. I hope you decide to get back up on the horse and share news with us whenever you can. 

Archived