Pre Super Bowl 3 Rounder

goldfishwars

For the Lions, I'd prefer to go 1) Devin White, LB, LSU; 2) Jaylon Ferguson, Edge, LA Tech and 3) Martez Ivey or Elgton Jenkins

White is a stud and would be our true MLB. Davis would wind up as an OLB and be a better fit in that spot. This would instantly improve two of those positions. We are likely going to address DE in free agency. Ferguson would be a solid addition to the revamped dline. RG is an issue for us. Lang could retire but he has also been injury plagued the last two years. Bringing in a young guy with the potential to replace him will help solidify the line. Stafford needs better protection.,

Good draft for the Vikes. Taking a Tackle is smart long term given that Reiff isn't cheap, however, the Vikes need two opening day starters at OG and I'm not sure Reiff can move inside. So Taylor would have to start at OG or ride the bench. Might make more sense to give the Vikes Risner there but I can't argue against value.

I'm assuming that Barr is resigned, in which case a DT makes sense in round 2 to replace Richardson. 

Grabbing another guard in round 3 makes sense, MN needs two. 

On 1/22/2019 at 1:56 PM, goldfishwars said:

Pittsburgh Steelers

20. Greedy Williams [ CB ] LSU

52. Irvin Smith [ TE ] Alabama

84. Ben Powers [ OG ] Oklahoma

Bad for the Steelers.  They would not take a CB if a decent ILB is available.  for your draft, give them Wilson or Bush in the 1st.

Rock-Ya Sin would be a good pick in the 2nd.

That takes care of two of their biggest needs.

D'Andre Walker would be a very good pick in the 3rd.  Powers is ok but Walker is everything they like in an OLB.

Green Bay Packers

12. Cody Ford [ OG ] Oklahoma

30. T.J. Hockenson [ TE ] Iowa

44. Jerry Tillery [ DT ] Notre Dame

76. Christian Miller [ EDGE ] Alabama

Sticking at #12 and taking an OG for the Packers with pass rushers like Polite, Burns, and Sweat on the board? No thanks.

Love Hockenson

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:56 PM, goldfishwars said:

Detroit Lions

8. Clelin Ferrell [ EDGE ] Clemson

43. Trayvon Mullen [ CB ] Clemson

88. Jaquan Johnson [ SS ] Miami

I like the first two rounds, love the Ferrell pick.  In the 3rd, give us a OG or TE.  Both positions need a long term solution.

On 1/22/2019 at 12:56 PM, goldfishwars said:

Jacksonville Jaguars

7. Kyler Murray [ QB ] Oklahoma

37. Noah Fant [ TE ] Iowa

71. Hakeem Butler [ WR ] Iowa State

96. Dennis Daley [ OT ] South Carolina

Hit four of the five biggest needs. Hard to complain, aside from preferences for players. 

On 1/22/2019 at 1:56 PM, goldfishwars said:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

5. Ed Oliver [ DT ] Houston

39. Johnathan Abram [ SS ] Mississippi State

69. Anfernee Jennings [ EDGE ] Alabama

You had me at Ed Oliver. 😀

I think OT/G is gonna be a priority in the draft. Probably moreso than safety. The only thing Arians has said about the current roster is the line needs improved. And that's before he even went through the roster with his huge staff. Apparently we were all over the lines at Senior Bowl practices.

On 1/22/2019 at 12:56 PM, goldfishwars said:

Kansas City Chiefs

29. Deandre Baker [ CB ] Georgia

61. Taylor Rapp [ FS ] Washington

64. Germaine Pratt [ LB ] NC State

93. Rashard Lawrence [ DT ] LSU

Not bad. Still, they have a hole developing on the interior OL. At either 61 or 64 take the best available C or OG. Go for mobile and athletic over size and power.

J

Archived