Small School Prspoect Oli Udoh-Grab Him Lions!

Just Want A Title

I mentioned Oli Udoh in a previous Mock.  He is an OL from Elon and played very well at the Shrine game.  This guy is going to continue to rise before the draft.  I think he is my first man-crush of the draft season.  Check out his Senior Bowl Measurements:

6'5.5, 327Lbs, 36-inch arm length, 10 inch hands and 85 in wing span

You can't coach that kind of size.  He seems to have decent movement skills also.  I thought he would last until the 5th round but now I am not so sure.   This guy could be a beast at G or RT.  Terron Armstead was drafted in the third round by the Saints so if he does well in the pre-draft process he could go that high.  Thoughts?

He's looked good. Team's will certainly be intrigued by his movement skills at that size. He supposedly showed some good stuff on the first day today at the senior bowl, so if he keeps that up it wouldn't be out of the question to see him go day 2. It isn't that difficult to find a little bit of film out there on him, so if you're interested in watching him you can find some Elon games on youtube. 

I'm warming up to this kid. East-West is where I first heard of him, and I don't know much outside that honestly. I mean I don't think he'll be Terron Armstead good. Still I think we're looking at a Marcus Cannon clone almost and he's moved from G to RT having most his success at RT. Not a super prospect but a kid from a small school that i think can hold his own in the league. 

Lions really need help at both position imo, so adding him in the 3rd/4th round wouldn't upset me I think he could push for a role early and is good enough to hold down a spot. Just not sure it's year 1 where he'll make the leap from college at Elon to the NFL as a starter. I don't mind waiting on a guy like him. A year or till the bye week is always my favorite to get lower round rookies, from small schools, really involved. A lot of the time it is a big adjustment for them. 

Archived