Best players you expect to leave your team in free agency

Dome

No *big* scheduled Free Agents, but Barry Church, Malik Jackson, Tashaun Gipson, Marcell Dareus could all be cut (in that order of likelihood). Parnell too, but he’s more of a stopgap for a rookie waiting to get ready than any real starting potential.

For actual Free Agents, TJ Yeldon might be a good RB to add to a RBBC set up. AJ Cann is a borderline starter on the OL. That’s about it. 

5 hours ago, KellChippy said:

But they have Braxton Berrios waiting in the wings.

got to consider that the Patriots will only have Edelman for next season right now. But I think they probably re-sign Dorsett and draft a receiver relatively early rather than sign a FA.

11 hours ago, SBLIII said:

got to consider that the Patriots will only have Edelman for next season right now. But I think they probably re-sign Dorsett and draft a receiver relatively early rather than sign a FA.

I can see Berrios stepping in as a lesser Amendola, leaving a need for a wr with a different skill set.  

Like you said though, they could use a few receivers.  If Gronk retires, a few more.

17 hours ago, hoekd0250 said:

How good is Ramon Foster this past year? 

Foster is very solid. Not great but very steady and Ben is already petitioning to have him brought back. A lot of fans are ok with him leaving since we have his replacement already on the roster and he is 33 years old but i think Ben gets him a 2 year deal to stay.

Eagles:
DE Brandon Graham - his production fell hard this season, he's going to be 30 and probably want too much money.
MLB Jordan Hicks - A Smart Middle Linebacker that's usually pretty good at tackling, but doesn't have an incredibly high ceiling. Relatively consistent, may re-sign.
CB Ronald Darby - We don't ever like paying premium for CBs and definitely not on the sort of bubble it feels like there is right now.
QB Nick Foles - Will always be remembered and loved, but Carson is better and our guy.
WR Golden Tate - Bye Felicia
RB Jay Ajayi - It's not a matter of if, it's when with this guys knees, if you've ever watched him run, it's actually scary that his leg doesn't snap with each step. He's good, but there's no way I'm investing significant money into what I'm seeing from a reliability standpoint.

Those good comp picks next year, yummy.

On 1/22/2019 at 1:39 PM, Dome said:

Steelers - Le'veon Bell, Ramon Foster

Browns - Jamie Collins, Briean Boddy-Calhoun, Breshad Perriman, Greg Robinson

Patriots - Chris Hogan, Stephen Gostkowski, Malcolm Brown

Texans - Kareem Jackson

Jaguars - TJ Yeldon, AJ Cann

Chiefs - Mitch Morse, Allen Bailey, Spencer Ware, Steven Nelson

Chargers - Tyrell Williams

Eagles - Jordan Hicks, Brandon Graham, Nick Foles, Golden Tate, Jay Ajayi

Cowboys - Cole Beasley

Saints - Dez Bryant, Teddy Bridgewater, Ken Crawley, Manti Te'o

Rams - Ndamukong Suh, Lamarcus Joyner

49ers - Jimmie Ward

Still looking for:

Bengals

Ravens

Dolphins

Jets

Bills

Colts

Titans

Raiders

Broncos

Packers

Lions

Bears

Vikings

Redskins

Giants

Buccaneers

Falcons

Panthers

Seahawks

Cardinals

Even if you're not a fan of these teams. LMK if they have any big name FAs that could hit the open market!

On 1/22/2019 at 5:16 PM, August4th said:

Le'veon Bell and Ramon Foster

Le'Veon is gone, but he was pretty much already gone....so no real loss from 2018.    Just less drama.

Ramon Foster will probably get a cheap two year extension....unless they feel confident in Finney.

Not a FA, but I fully expect Marcus Gilbert and Morgan Burnett to be cut....nether of which are major losses.

Outside of the possibility of trading  Antonio Brown, the team should remain largely the same at all the starting positions from 2018.   Im sure we will attempt to upgrade here and there, but none of our FAs or probable cuts are major losses.

Archived