Best players you expect to leave your team in free agency

Dome

21 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Outside of the possibility of trading  Antonio Brown, the team should remain largely the same at all the starting positions from 2018.   Im sure we will attempt to upgrade here and there, but none of our FAs or probable cuts are major losses.

first time I realized that when posted in this thread, really the 2019 team should look better on paper if the FO has a good offseason. they will be adding on to the team while not having the need to replace any major loss in free agency.

19 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Lots of scuttlebutt from Philly that Tate and Agholor are the same guy so you only need one of them.

Yeah Tate is gone. We can draft someone to pick up that production for a slither of the price. 

This is a mini rebuild year for the Eagles for sure. 

For Carolina, the "big" names I expect to hit FA:

Julius Peppers

Thomas Davis

Captain Munnerlyn

Mike Adams

Torrey Smith

Eric Reid

Plausible:

Da'Norris Searcy

Russ Cockrell

Dontari Poe

Unlikely but Possible:

Darryl Williams

Matt Kalil

Shaq Thompson

On 1/22/2019 at 1:39 PM, Dome said:

Steelers - Le'veon Bell, Ramon Foster

Browns - Jamie Collins, Briean Boddy-Calhoun, Breshad Perriman, Greg Robinson

Patriots - Chris Hogan, Stephen Gostkowski, Malcolm Brown

Texans - Kareem Jackson

Titans - Kenny Vaccaro, Derrick Morgan, Quinton Spain

Jaguars - TJ Yeldon, AJ Cann

Chiefs - Mitch Morse, Allen Bailey, Spencer Ware, Steven Nelson

Chargers - Tyrell Williams

Vikings - Anthony Barr, Sheldon Richardson

Bears -  Adrian Amos, Bobbie Massie, Kevin White

Eagles - Jordan Hicks, Brandon Graham, Nick Foles, Golden Tate, Jay Ajayi

Cowboys - Cole Beasley

Saints - Dez Bryant, Teddy Bridgewater, Ken Crawley, Manti Te'o

Panthers - Julius Peppers, Thomas Davis, Captain Munnerlyn, Mike Adams, Torrey Smith, Eric Reid

Rams - Ndamukong Suh, Lamarcus Joyner

Seahawks - Frank Clark, Earl Thomas

49ers - Jimmie Ward

Keep 'em coming. 

On 22/01/2019 at 9:54 PM, pwny said:

No *big* scheduled Free Agents, but Barry Church, Malik Jackson, Tashaun Gipson, Marcell Dareus could all be cut (in that order of likelihood). Parnell too, but he’s more of a stopgap for a rookie waiting to get ready than any real starting potential.

For actual Free Agents, TJ Yeldon might be a good RB to add to a RBBC set up. AJ Cann is a borderline starter on the OL. That’s about it. 

Barry Church was already cut, awhile ago.  He's a Free Agent.  Entirely washed up though.  Nothing more than a depth add for somebody looking for a SS that can't run anymore.

Austin Sefarian-Jenkins was just cut as well.  So he'll be out there on the market, and could be a somewhat serviceable TE for somebody if he stays healthy.

It looks to me like a virtual certainty Malik Jackson is cut, but yeah...nothing official yet, so until then, i guess he doesn't count.  He's still a starting caliber DT...just a money thing with the Jaguars cap situation, and having drafted Taven Bryan in the first round last year.

Also Carlos Hyde, who looks like a near lock to be cut and hit the offseason as a free agent at his salary, but nothing official that i've seen yet.  More of just a rotational body at RB though.

51 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Has he shown any flashes between his injuries? I loved him out of WV. 

Flashes wouldn't be the right word.  Prior to this year, when he played he seemed capable of being an average player.  This year he got almost no playtime, his only notable play was catching a hail mary and not being able to get into the endzone (to be fair, it was good defense by the Pats, they let the throw go in before the goal and crowded him at the goal line).  For some reason Nagy didn't play him much, which was surprising to some of us because there was some pre-season discussion that if he could stay healthy he would get some playtime.  I think that the injuries did their damage on him both physically and mentally, and I doubt he becomes much, if anything, in the NFL.

Archived