What is your Zodiac sign?

DoleINGout

• 2 weeks later...

Taurus, and I've got a story about that. 

About 6 years ago, I was selling a lot of stuff on Craigslist and I ventured into the W4M section one day and saw somebody looking for my exact Zodiac sign.  Like down to the time of my birth and which day it was.  It was exact, and so I was like... This is some kind of prank, somebody who knows me, but I played along and responded asking who it was.  Turned out it was not a prank and that this girl really was looking for my exact Zodiac sign.  I forgot how she worded it, but when I say exact, it was exact, not just the Zodiac sign but the hours and everything.  Anyway, she was extremely good looking.  Like an 11/11 good looking, so naturally I assumed I was being catfished.   Then she wanted to meet and I was like I'm going to get robbed or killed, so I met her in a coffee shop place and it was actually her. All 11/11 of her. 

Naturally, I went out with her a couple other times and it got to like a regular weekend and even some weekdays thing that lasted probably around 4 months. 

Then one night she confessed to being a practicing or devout or whatever you want to call it Wiccan and that she wanted to use my blood in blood magic. 

And that put an absolute and definite end to my interest in Astrology and Craigslist. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

About 6 years ago, I was selling a lot of stuff on Craigslist and I ventured into the W4M section one day and saw somebody looking for my exact Zodiac sign.  Like down to the time of my birth and which day it was.  It was exact, and so I was like... This is some kind of prank, somebody who knows me, but I played along and responded asking who it was.  Turned out it was not a prank and that this girl really was looking for my exact Zodiac sign.  I forgot how she worded it, but when I say exact, it was exact, not just the Zodiac sign but the hours and everything.  Anyway, she was extremely good looking.  Like an 11/11 good looking, so naturally I assumed I was being catfished.   Then she wanted to meet and I was like I'm going to get robbed or killed, so I met her in a coffee shop place and it was actually her. All 11/11 of her. 

Naturally, I went out with her a couple other times and it got to like a regular weekend and even some weekdays thing that lasted probably around 4 months. 

Then one night she confessed to being a practicing or devout or whatever you want to call it Wiccan and that she wanted to use my blood in blood magic. 

And that put an absolute and definite end to my interest in Astrology and Craigslist. 

You ****ed up. She was an 11/11. You let her do whatever she wants.

Just now, Nazgul said:

You ****ed up. She was an 11/11. You let her do whatever she wants.

It got creepy, man.  She started showing up where I worked and showing up at my house uninvited.  Not gonna lie, I didn't end it right after she said that, and it went on for a few weeks after that because I thought I could maybe ignore it because yes, she was extremely attractive, but she just freaked me out a little bit too much a little too consistently. 

48 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

isnt 11/11 the same as 10/10?

14 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

every girl i've dated has ****ed w/ zodiac stuff, so im well-versed these days 

I know the type from living in Hippieville USA..

Those girls are either super chill hippie chicks down to clown at the drop of a hat, or gluten-free vegan warriors who go out if their way to shame you for something you (and the rest of the population) didn’t even know was bad.

Archived