Rivera, Halladay, Martinez, & Mussina elected to HoF

Forge

Ultimately once something goes from being a minority to a majority view point there can be a tremendous amount of pressure on the holdouts.  People arent exerting that pressure right now because there are other pet causes like Mo being unanimous (for whatever reason) or getting Edgar Martinez in, but when people are faced with Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens really not being in the Hall of Fame I just dont see that happening. 

15 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Schilling on the other hand is probably ****ed which is kind of funny because he definitely deserves to be in there ahead of Moose.

Schilling's speech at the HOF ceremony would be a literal Trump rally.

Besides, not getting the vote feeds into his persecution complex just fine.

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Schilling's speech at the HOF ceremony would be a literal Trump rally.

Besides, not getting the vote feeds into his persecution complex just fine.

I mean in fairness he is absolutely being persecuted for being a piece of ****

If he was a normal person he would be a slam dunk to most of these writers

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I mean in fairness he is absolutely being persecuted for being a piece of ****

If he was a normal person he would be a slam dunk to most of these writers

Just imagine his speech being streamed on Breitbart with livechat from the commenters.

I know Mo deserves to get 100% I’d the vote but so did a lot of other guys I really did like that no one ever getting to that mark in baseball and wish it continued. I definitely would have been that **** who wouldn’t have voted for him if I had a vote. 

Also congrats to the late great Doc. My all time favourite player getting in. 

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This year clinched that neither will get in within the 15 year window. There is enough of a fraction of the voters who aren't going to share their votes and won't vote for Bonds/Clemens that getting to the 75% mark is near impossible. Schilling has torpedoed his own campaign by being a moron, and while it's easier to see him getting in than Bonds/Clemens, he's making zero progress and digging his heel in deeper.

Well we have 3 more years.  I just hope some of the **** writers are just making Bonds sweat until the last year.

30 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And I can't rally myself to get upset about any misfortune in his life because he's a total piece of ****. Goes both ways.

Especially in a world where American heroes like Bonds and Clemens are getting the heisman

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And I can't rally myself to get upset about any misfortune in his life because he's a total piece of ****. Goes both ways.

The health insurance stuff he pulled at 38 Studios is enough to say "lol nah I don't care screw em" to me for the rest of time. The rest is all just nice, laughably stupid window dressing.

Archived