Joe Tinker

Luis Aparicio

Rabbit Maranville

Just off the top of my head

Tinker 53.1 WAR

Aparicio 55.8 WAR

Maranville 42.9 WAR

Vizquel 45.6 WAR

Using the worst as your baseline is never a good idea to begin with, and even they largely provided more value.

Congrats to all 4 on making the Hall. Forgive me but as much as I liked Halladay I doubt very much he's a 1st ballot Hall of Famer if he didn't die in the plane crash. Forgive me for sounding cold but it's the way I feel. Guy was an awesome pitcher, one of the better Blue Jays ever but I don't think he should have been a 1st ballot Hall of Famer. 

16 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Congrats to all 4 on making the Hall. Forgive me but as much as I liked Halladay I doubt very much he's a 1st ballot Hall of Famer if he didn't die in the plane crash. Forgive me for sounding cold but it's the way I feel. Guy was an awesome pitcher, one of the better Blue Jays ever but I don't think he should have been a 1st ballot Hall of Famer. 

...why

6 hours ago, tom cody said:

Did you even watch Baseball before making this statement? 

Archived