Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

canadaluvsdallas

6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Well they should at least open some eyes for those who didn't think Cowboys should go after an offensive lineman early in the draft

I think if he made it to us in the 2nd he'd be the BPA. He is a LT though.. he could probably play RT but then what? Trade Collins after rolling out the red carpet for him? Move him inside and replace last years 2nd rounder Williams because another fringe 1st round LT fell?

Mobile, Ala. -- Washington State left tackle Andre Dillard is in the discussion when it comes to who the top tackle is in the 2019 NFL draft.

The 22-year-old third team NCAA All American has been raising his stock at the Senior Bowl this week by impressing scouts and experts in attendance. Dillard is obsessed with getting better and becoming the best lineman in the NFL

• Like 1

Big DT and WR emphasis so far. I like that

Wonder if we don’t see TE as as big of a need as we’ll be projected to. Could see us just rolling with Jarwin and Schultz. Safety I have to imagine that we know that we need to do better than Heath opposite Woods.

Edited by matt79511