Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

canadaluvsdallas

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

I said competition not schools. Einland is not a NFL prospect. And if he does get there it will be as an UDFA. And his other sack was against a guard who may not make it to the NFL either.

I think the only legit NFL prospect he's faced was Rankin and he didn't line up with his hand in the dirt and mostly played on the 2nd level. And his result was only 4 tackles.

You can say that about a lot of OTs in college. 

CBS.com lists 11 tackles in the top 150 prospects. 

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

You're welcome to watch the game tape against Miss St and LSU but it really isn't impressive.

I watched it. Not a first rounder, but once you hit the 3rd round he is going to be one of the better players available.

Well I'm excited to see what stupid $#*t the rest of the nfc east dumpster fires do. They all have some MAJOR issues that one draft can't solve. The draft is less then 24 hrs away now gents!!!!! Oh and I support Taco as a 3T. He was a left end in college so maybe he can either do well with that length at DT or be D-laws career back up. Otherwise he just ain't doin it. I hope we can pull another year or 2 with Quinn and have an heir apparent from next years draft. Just my 2 cents. 

2 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

If the Redskins move up to number 3 to draft Daniel Jones, we can draft almost anyone and I'll still leave this draft happy

I would laugh my butt off if they traded up that high for any qb in this draft.  However, I wish they would draft Haskins instead. 

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Entire draft this year probably doesn't get it done.

Using the updated version of TVC.  Where would Oliver have to fall to make it even a remote possibility? 15-ish?

#58 = 93.26
#90 = 44.94
2020 1st rd = at worst  79.69*
2020 2nd rd = at worst 39.98*

* Using formula in TVC article and assuming Dallas wins SB. 

Those 4 picks net 258.14 pts or # 21. 

What's Joudan Lewis' value? Taco Charlton? What about La'el Collins? Let's say Dallas doesn't feel it's likely they can re-sign Byron Jones? I think you could sell high with him.

I think the ammo is probably there, but I can't imagine Dallas actually mortgaging that much. Would make for some interesting convo here though. 

Edited by WizardHawk

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Entire draft this year probably doesn't get it done.

Using the updated version of TVC.  Where would Oliver have to fall to make it even a remote possibility? 15-ish?

#58 = 93.26
#90 = 44.94
2020 1st rd = at worst  79.69*
2020 2nd rd = at worst 39.98*

* Using formula in TVC article and assuming Dallas wins SB. 

Those 4 picks net 258.14 pts or # 21. 

What's Joudan Lewis' value? Taco Charlton? What about La'el Collins? Let's say Dallas doesn't feel it's likely they can re-sign Byron Jones? I think you could sell high with him.

I think the ammo is probably there, but I can't imagine Dallas actually mortgaging that much. Would make for some interesting convo here though. 

Yea I don't get the appeal especially when someone like Simmons who is equally good if not better when healthy may fall to us without having to spend anything. Now if I had my choice, and I'm praying the FO agrees and both Simmons and Sweat fall to the 2nd within reasonable range of our picks. I would trade our entire draft for both.

I'm still saying a last minute prayer that the FO did homework on both prospects and likes them alot to keep it secret and pull the trigger on either or both if they fall anywhere near us.