Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

canadaluvsdallas

8 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

It's almost as if the rumors are true, and we aren't signing a vet safety. May even draft one in round 2.

Man if we could land Adderley or Abram I'd be ecstatic.

• Like 1

I honestly think if we don't go after a big name FS in FA then it's probably gonna be a FS with our pick, though at this point it's starting to look like BPA really.

But I'm gonna make a prediction that if no starter quality FA's are signed then the guy we are probably aiming for in the 2nd will be Thornhill with Charles Omenihu being 2nd.

I really keep hoping i'm gonna see Jeffery Simmons, Dexter Lawrence, Rashan Gary, Tillery and all these big name players pop up on our meetings.

Jaylon Ferguson is going to a pre draft visit per @BobbyBelt

I like it a lot. Could end up being my favorite EDGE guy in this draft after Bosa.

Jonathan Abrams will also be coming in for visit per same dude

If there is a trade up for a guy, Abrams is the one I’d watch for more than anyone else. He’s going to check a lot of boxes with Dallas.

Edited by WizardHawk

28 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Jaylon Ferguson is going to a pre draft visit per @BobbyBelt

I like it a lot. Could end up being my favorite EDGE guy in this draft after Bosa.

Jonathan Abrams will also be coming in for visit per same dude

If there is a trade up for a guy, Abrams is the one I’d watch for more than anyone else. He’s going to check a lot of boxes with Dallas.

Why? We don't need box safeties we already have them. We need centerfield safeties.

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Uhhh hmmmm. This list organization of mine is starting to get real funky. Ima renovate it right now haha 

Safe to say this is Lee's last year with team. I believe March-Lillard got only a one yr deal. And, Joe Thomas is entering his final season. Also, remember Jaylon Smith is an URFA after the season and CJ Mosley just set the bar at $17m/yr.  Jaylon won't likely hit that mark, but it's not too hard to envision $14m/yr.  

Linebacker is going to be in the mix for sure come the draft.