Sam Darnold vs Josh Allen is the next great QB rivalry

Activated10

I know both had shaky rookie years but they also both showed promise during their rookie season. Josh Allen looks like better version of Cam Newton, underrated athleticism and we all know his arm talent. In his prime he's going to be dangerous to deal with and he's going to play like Favre in his prime 

Sam Darnold always seems calm under pressure and finally getting offensive coach to help develop him should make him even better quarterback. Darnold is great when play breakdown and looks like better version of Tony Romo, which means he's actually going to be clutch. 

I think both QBs going to be top 10 in their prime and have MVP caliber seasons and both being in same division, going to be a special rivalry 

7 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

I know both had shaky rookie years but they also both showed promise during their rookie season. Josh Allen looks like better version of Cam Newton, underrated athleticism and we all know his arm talent. In his prime he's going to be dangerous to deal with and he's going to play like Favre in his prime 

Sam Darnold always seems calm under pressure and finally getting offensive coach to help develop him should make him even better quarterback. Darnold is great when play breakdown and looks like better version of Tony Romo, which means he's actually going to be clutch. 

I think both QBs going to be top 10 in their prime and have MVP caliber seasons and both being in same division, going to be a special rivalry 

This is great. Don’t let anyone doubt you. Darnold/Allen for co mvps! 

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I would easily argue the following in division battles are more intriguing as of right now.

Goff vs Garoppolo

Mahomes vs whoever Denver drafts

Watson vs Luck

Wentz vs Prescott

Mayfield vs Jackson

Don't forget Josh Rosen vs. Nick Mullens. ;)

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'd personally say Deshaun Watson vs Andrew Luck, but I'm biased.

Well to be fair,  that's actually  a possibility. Jets-Bills? Darnold-Allen? Both QB's and teams have to have some semblance of winning to have a Rivalry IMO.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well to be fair,  that's actually  a possibility. Jets-Bills? Darnold-Allen? Both QB's and teams have to have some semblance of winning to have a Rivalry IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I can see Allen v Darnold being a very fun rivalry in about 3-4 years. This being said, Watson v Luck was pretty entertaining (in the regular season, that is).

Get Luck some more weapons, get Watson an OL (which both teams will do this off-season) and this will continue being a good one.

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Don't get me wrong, I can see Allen v Darnold being a very fun rivalry in about 3-4 years. This being said, Watson v Luck was pretty entertaining (in the regular season, that is).

Get Luck some more weapons, get Watson an OL (which both teams will do this off-season) and this will continue being a good one.

Luck is much better QB than Watson though and Colts also the better team so it's going to be one sided rivalry 

Archived