Sam Darnold vs Josh Allen is the next great QB rivalry

Activated10

Just now, jjab360 said:

Am I missing something with Josh Allen? Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in college, and can't do it in the pros. Future MVP caliber season in what sport? Lol. 

Josh Allen has worst support from all rookie QBs. His accuracy actually been decent this year 

1 minute ago, Activated10 said:

Josh Allen has worst support from all rookie QBs. His accuracy actually been decent this year 

In what world is dead last in the league in comp% decent? No amount of teammate drops or bad routes can explain away 52% comp. And is there any explanation for 56% comp in college? 

Inaccurate college QB is innacurate NFL QB, what a shocker.

20 minutes ago, jjab360 said:

Am I missing something with Josh Allen? Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in college, and can't do it in the pros. Future MVP caliber season in what sport? Lol. 

What games did you watch... Josh Allen was arguably out best player on the offensive side of the ball. He had to do it all. Doesn't help his recievers were leading the league in drops at the end of the year. His stats are skewed when you look at his completion percentage. Is he the most accurate no. But I believe when drops, spikesz and throw aways are considered his adjusted completion percentage is mid pack.

31 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

Yeah but he hasn't progressed much since. Great MVP year then average thr other years 

I'm not sure how somebody who looked much worse as a rookie than rookie Cam looks like a "better version" of Cam Newton.

14 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

What games did you watch... Josh Allen was arguably out best player on the offensive side of the ball. He had to do it all. Doesn't help his recievers were leading the league in drops at the end of the year. His stats are skewed when you look at his completion percentage. Is he the most accurate no. But I believe when drops, spikesz and throw aways are considered his adjusted completion percentage is mid pack.

Narrator's Voice: It is not.

58 minutes ago, jjab360 said:

He had some 100+ yard rushing performances surprisingly.

And talking about supporting cast,  Darnolds was trash as well. 

1 hour ago, jjab360 said:

I mean....   Cam Newton can't either but he still won an MVP..  I think in his career he is below 60%

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I would easily argue the following in division battles are more intriguing as of right now.

Goff vs Garoppolo

Mahomes vs whoever Denver drafts

Watson vs Luck

Wentz vs Prescott

Mayfield vs Jackson

Wentz will have to stay healthy.

Mayfield is WAY better already.

Best chance for a true rivalry is if Denver drafts a really good prospect 

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not sure how somebody who looked much worse as a rookie than rookie Cam looks like a "better version" of Cam Newton.

Cam hasn't progressed as much as you expect you would based on his rookie year. Allen also has better arm talent than Cam, long term Allen will be more consistent QB than Cam ever was

12 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

Cam hasn't progressed as much as you expect you would based on his rookie year. Allen also has better arm talent than Cam, long term Allen will be more consistent QB than Cam ever was

Cam has amazing arm strength also, may not be quite as strong as Allen's but it's at the point that it doesn't matter. Cam doesn't have great accuracy, certainly struggles in certain parts of the field but Allen has a ways to go to catch up to where Cam is as a passer. Could happen, but a ways to go.

Archived