Sam Darnold vs Josh Allen is the next great QB rivalry

Activated10

23 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You know when you take out the skill of important football talk, nfl gen is actually a good place to get away from it all. Great potential with comedic relief. :)

NFL General is cereal business...

If Josh Allen could throw a ball in the flat i **** you not his comp percentage would jump 10 points.

Sure he has his moments of missing intermediate/deep balls but over all i think he’s pretty good in that department. I’ve just never seen someone not be able to throw it accurately within 5 yards. Lol. 

I think he has it in him, but we will see. He’s never gonna be Brees, but get up to high 50’s low 60% and be lethal in the deep game and pick and choose his moments to run like he did this year, and he will be taking the Bills to the playoffs a handful of times if not more and going on the occasional deep run. 

We will see though. I love the kid as a person and a leader.

4 hours ago, Activated10 said:

Cam hasn't progressed as much as you expect you would based on his rookie year. Allen also has better arm talent than Cam, long term Allen will be more consistent QB than Cam ever was

The amount of disrespect Cam receives on here is amazing.

Is Josh Allen even better than Lamar Jackson? I dont think so. Bills fans are getting out of hand with Allen. Settle down

People lost their minds at the combine when Allen threw a dime deep down the left sideline like 60 yards in the air. It was impressive, I went to Indy last year and saw it live. But as another poster said, he can't hit the flats. He couldn't hit them during combine drills either.

I've seen quite a few of both QBs, and Darnold is by far the more impressive of the two thus far. Allen has a lot of potential and seems to be a great leader, but he has little to no touch right now.

7 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Bills fans are getting out of hand with Allen. Settle down

Don'y lump this poster from the OP in with Bills fans.

I would say most of us understand Allen is far from a finished project.but saw more out of him as a rookie then most people ever thought was possible. 

Archived