Linebacker. !!!! Bush

Gibster16226

I like what I've seen of him. I want to see his agility numbers at the combine and pro day. He seems pretty stinking quick and has a ton of burst, but I'm not sure about his ability to cover. I'd also be happier about taking him with a trade back. I'm not sure about him at 20. I like Mack Wilson a little more. I think he has more growth potential. Bush seems maxed out. 

8 hours ago, Big Snack said:

so was Darius Leonard but i  agree somewhat. I wouldnt be upset with him as the pick but i think there is going to be a few others that I would prefer more still  around

Darius went in the 2nd.  He really exceeded expectations.

FWIW put in the Bush tape against OSU.  He was abused in coverage when they spread the field and passed it.  Despite him being really athletic, he's not a great space player.  He's more Timmons than Shazier.

7 minutes ago, warfelg said:

FWIW put in the Bush tape against OSU.  He was abused in coverage when they spread the field and passed it.  Despite him being really athletic, he's not a great space player.  He's more Timmons than Shazier.

I actually do agree with that. I dont really feel this is a good draft to need to use to replace Shazier.

I dont think white will make it out of the top 15.

16 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Depending on who you ask, Coney could be had a Rd later then Bush. Is Bush that much better?

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I actually do agree with that. I dont really feel this is a good draft to need to use to replace Shazier.

I dont think white will make it out of the top 15.

It's a good one if we get a 1st for AB.  Although Crapaport now saying we would be lucky to get a 1st after guaranteeing we would get a 1st.

Just now, Chieferific said:

Depending on who you ask, Coney could be had a Rd later then Bush. Is Bush that much better?

No.  Which is kinda my point with Bush.  IMO White is the clear #1, but its a big drop to #2 and 2-5 are pretty even.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

No.  Which is kinda my point with Bush.  IMO White is the clear #1, but its a big drop to #2 and 2-5 are pretty even.

Agreed. There is a mishmash of players with similar skill sets after White. I'd wait on ILB (assuming White isn't there). 

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I still believe someone is gonna offer a 1st and part of me still thinks its gonna be Oakland.

I don't think so.  

Gut feeling here:  I think that SF trades down with Denver for 10, then move 10 and and another pick for AB and 20 or 2nd.

Archived