Pre-SB Mock Round 1

SirA1

I think McCoy either gets traded or plays for us in 2019. He's still our best iDL and we can make plenty of other moves to free up cap space.

I like the Williams pick even if we somehow keep McCoy. Putting him next to Vea and McCoy would be nasty.

19 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Howd that work out for Zeke or barkley... 

They're both at home right now and the Rams just got to the super bowl riding CJ Anderson aka Mr. Sympathy Weight. The Giants could have drafted a franchise quarterback, an elite offensive lineman, or maybe even traded down and accumulated a ton of draft picks. Instead they got a guy whose impact could fairly easily be replaced by: a late round running back and passing more.

Let me know when a team gets to the super bowl on the back of a 1st round running back. Even the Patriots don't use their 1st round back as if they spent that much to get him. They frequently rotate him out for James White and Rex freakin Burkhead. 

19 hours ago, fluhartz said:

and Gurley

arguably the 3 best RB's in the league all went top 10

How many playoff games have been won because of those guys? The Rams are playing an overweight RB that they got off the street late in the season more than they're playing the RB they got with a top 10 pick and y'all are really arguing for teams to take another RB top 10?

Archived