Is God Mode Brady the most terrifying figure in sports?

Kay z

7 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

I'd say Mike Tyson was the most terrifying figure in sports in his time.

Agree. He made people poo their pants the most.

6 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

Barry  Bonds was the most dominant athlete of all time. He was better at baseball than anyone was at anything 

False. He was ridiculously good and the best of his generation and one of the better players of all-time. But he's not even the GOAT baseball player.

Oh, and people are forgetting about this guy:
Image result for the undertaker gif

Brady is elite, but he doesn't terrify anyone. He's built like a 14 year old dork. Sure he's the best QB to ever play, but I wouldn't use the word terrified. Irritated at not being able to stop him maybe, but guys like Mike Tyson (& other MMA/Boxers) specialize in scrambling your brains.

6 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Mariano Rivera. Tiger Woods. Michael Jordan. Usain Bolt. Michael Phelps. Serena Williams. Sugar Ray.

Tough to judge between these athletes at their best.  

We collectively hate the guy, but Floyd Mayweather is also in the discussion.

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I've seen God Mode Brady lose at the highest level, so no.

Jordan never walked out of an NBA Finals on the losing end.

Totally different. MJ's lost games in the NBA finals. If it wasn't a 7 game series and simply a knockout, he lost the first game in the 90's Finals and the first game in OT of the 98 Finals. He'd be 4-2. And that's why you can't compare the sports. Every Super Bowl Brady lost came down to him with his team havinga late 4th quarter lead and his defense giving up the helmet catch drive, the Manningham drive, and a huge clock consuming drive against the Eagles. 

One and done makes it so different. MJ could afford a bad Finals game.

Archived