Bears working out multiple kickers

beardown3231

27 minutes ago, G08 said:

You: Jones was pretty bad in college.

Me: So were two of the greatest kickers in NFL history.

Yeah... "nothing to do with the quoted post". And I never said they're done addressing the position lol.

The Bears should definitely add a lot of guys who stunk in college then! 

23 minutes ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

Jones did a double doink himself .

At least he made it.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:57 AM, beardown3231 said:

The Bears should definitely add a lot of guys who stunk in college then! 

At least he made it.

You're an odd one for sure.

Let's add guys with upside :)

On 1/25/2019 at 3:25 PM, WindyCity said:

Sign a cheap veteran

Draft/sign a young kicker

Launch Parkey into space

Update: looks like we attempted to launch Parkey into space but he caromed off the Eiffel Tower and fell back down to the ground. Sources are saying he was tipped. 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Update: looks like we attempted to launch Parkey into space but he caromed off the Eiffel Tower and fell back down to the ground. Sources are saying he was tipped. 

F@$*ing Matt LaFleur... that French nerd already is being a pain.  

So apparently this dude has put on 15 lbs of "position-related muscle", changed his mechanics and I guess altered his footwear to give him what they've determined to be his optimal performance as a kicker. He's been working with John Carney:

https://www.bleachernation.com/bears/2019/01/28/the-bears-new-kicker-redford-jones-has-been-working-with-the-fifth-highest-scorer-in-nfl-history/

2 hours ago, G08 said:

So apparently this dude has put on 15 lbs of "position-related muscle", changed his mechanics and I guess altered his footwear to give him what they've determined to be his optimal performance as a kicker. He's been working with John Carney:

https://www.bleachernation.com/bears/2019/01/28/the-bears-new-kicker-redford-jones-has-been-working-with-the-fifth-highest-scorer-in-nfl-history/

So Carney can now teach him to miss the uprights. Well that's reassuring. B|

11 hours ago, G08 said:

Ha! I actually remember that game/ending!! 

Lol. See, I didn't remember the EXACT game. I have that game on a hard drive but didn't wanna go through the BS of digging it out just to post it to prove a point. I spent about 5-10 minutes figuring out which game it was I was thinking about and finding it.

Archived