Resident Evil 2 Remake - Launches Today (1/25/19)

MKnight82

I was about to post in random thoughts about this. I’m watchin  rad brad play it on YouTube. Never played the original myself but it looks pretty neat. I don’t know if I’ve seen a shooter like this where it takes upwards of 4-6 headshots to kill an enemy. That’s crazy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Leon's story last night going to start Claires this weekend. Really loving it. I'm playing on PC though and had to tweak a few of the graphics. Not for performance, but the motion blur and hazy lighting was bugging my eyes. I played on default and it was quite a challenge. Looking forward to a second run through on Hard. Once the Tyrant starts stalking you the game gets much more difficult and unsettling. Love the limited ammo and storage limitation factors. I had to be strategic about which zombies I killed and which I just ran by. Although later in the game I ended up with a glut of ammo leftover. The boss fights are really cool and all were different experiences. Overall I'm loving it.

It's not worth $60 though. I got it much cheaper through Ebates and Greenmangaming. I'd say $35-40 is fair price for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived