Free Agent Rumors

WindyCity

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

Daniel Greenberg
@ChiSportUpdates
On NFL Network, @TomPelissero mentioned the Chicago Bears as a potential landing spot for Cordarrelle Patterson.
10:35 AM - 11 Mar 2019

I would love that.

Kick return, offensive gimmick stuff, and adds a ton of speed.

@Madmike90 Patriots started using him as a RB last year.

There is one of your potential receiving back hybrids.

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Daniel Greenberg
@ChiSportUpdates
On NFL Network, @TomPelissero mentioned the Chicago Bears as a potential landing spot for Cordarrelle Patterson.
10:35 AM - 11 Mar 2019

I would love that.

Kick return, offensive gimmick stuff, and adds a ton of speed.

Nagy with Patterson would be great. Pace always gets his guy. Wanted him 2 years ago. 

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

@Madmike90 Patriots started using him as a RB last year.

There is one of your potential receiving back hybrids.

I think as a runner I always worry about his toughness but on a limited basis I can see that working for us...more importantly as a jet sweep and tunnel screen kind of guy he would be deadly in this offence...would much rather he was catching those kinds of balls than Gabriel at his size.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I think as a runner I always worry about his toughness but on a limited basis I can see that working for us...more importantly as a jet sweep and tunnel screen kind of guy he would be deadly in this offence...would much rather he was catching those kinds of balls than Gabriel at his size.

Idea would be to split carries/plays between 3 hybrid types players - that way teams can't match up or have to stay in nickel even with 2 TEs in game.

Cohen, Patterson, ?

41 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Tom Pelissero thinks we have interest in Cordarrelle Patterson...no one can question the speed and the special teams ability but he would be limited as a receiver as he always has been.

I would absolutely love that. He's a great KR and has turned into a leader. I had him coming here at 3 years $10M in my mock offseason (that I never posted)

6 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Highest paid o-line man in the history of the NFL

9 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

An idiotic one...or Gruden one if you prefer hahaha

That is an idiotic contract for an under achiever.

They took OTs at 15 and 65 last season.

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

That is an idiotic contract for an under achiever.

They took OTs at 15 and 65 last season.

I just don't understand what the strategy is overall in Oakland...your not rebuilding because you trade for Antonio and pay him at 31 years old and massively overpay for Trent but give away Mack and Cooper so you can't be trying to win now...so what are you trying to do? Just a dumpster fire right now.

Archived