Free Agent Rumors

WindyCity

https://thebiglead.com/2019/03/11/raiders-cash-flow-leveon-bell-chris-mortensen/

The Raiders have a ton of salary cap space and have made the biggest splashes so far this offseason, trading for Antonio Brown and then today, agreeing to sign left tackle Trent Brown.

The team still has the cap space for more big moves, but according to Chris Mortensen, he doesn’t expect them to be in on Bell because of cold, hard cash.

xD

5 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:
MM90 beat me. 

This will wake everyone up. Come on Pace!

I'm not going to lie I am not sure how I would feel about this move..Bell is a great talent but man would we be handcuffed moving forward and I am not sure I would want to do that for a RB.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I'm not going to lie I am not sure how I would feel about this move..Bell is a great talent but man would we be handcuffed moving forward and I am not sure I would want to do that for a RB.

This team would be super scary. But I trust that whatever contract they offer him wont handcuff us in the future. 

You have one of the best pass catching RBs in the league who can stay on the field most of the time. Just a complete matchup nightmare. 

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

This team would be super scary. But I trust that whatever contract they offer him wont handcuff us in the future. 

It would be weird to sit out a full year because no long term deal only to sign a short contract with Bears. 

Matt Verderame
‏@MattVerderame
Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the #Jets are frontrunners for Le'Veon Bell. A new team to closely monitor though, the #Bears. Chicago has significant interest in Bell.
1:30 PM - 11 Mar 2019

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago

Sources: Former #Giants star S Landon Collins is signing a 6-year deal for a whopping $84M with the rival #Redskins. Hard to imagine a box safety with this kind of deal after last year’s slow safety market. This moves the market dramatically.

That's just a team that never learns hahaha

Archived