Free Agent Rumors

WindyCity

So were the rumors false that Bell had ballooned to 260 pounds? (My numbers may be off, just thought I read that somewhere)

As long as it doesn't hamper us re-signing Jackson, Smith, Whitehair or Tru I could be down for it. But he seems like a head case to me. I know there are plenty of potential cap casualties that could save some dough, just wondering. 

8 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

So were the rumors false that Bell had ballooned to 260 pounds? (My numbers may be off, just thought I read that somewhere)

As long as it doesn't hamper us re-signing Jackson, Smith, Whitehair or Tru I could be down for it. But he seems like a head case to me. I know there are plenty of potential cap casualties that could save some dough, just wondering. 

I share many of the same concerns.

6 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

The Bears should close the office and head for dinner. This is some insane spending.

Agreed they should keep their money in the bank until all of the suckers blow their spending on overpriced veterans.  The second tier guys will be important for us this year.

6 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I think it will cost you Robinson in 2021 or Burton and Gabriel.

On a positive note this gives us one season to see who is more valuable to Nagy's offense. Is Burton really just a guy? Is Gabriel able to expand to more than a dump off threat? Does Robinson continue to grow as a legit 1 worth extending?

A lot can be told in this season if they do get him.

Archived