Leisher's 2019 Mock draft 1-25-19

jleisher

1 hour ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I wouldn't like drafting a RB in the first 3 rounds tbh, Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams are plenty talented to take us to where we wanna go, and we can find a 3rd back in the later rounds like we did with them. I just don't see the value + need to get a RB early this year

In our new offensive play system, my hope is to use our running backs for more passing out of the backfield.   Jones must have those chances to see how adapt he is at pass receiving.  If he can, great.  If he should  find one in free agency or draft.  Same for our tight ends .... use them in our new offensive scheme.   

On 1/25/2019 at 3:09 PM, CWood21 said:

Appreciate the change-up in mocks, but this is almost too much for me.

First off, the Packers aren't releasing a capable starting OT.  Teams usually don't do that unless they're cash strapped.  And needless to say, they're not.  On a related note, Mike Daniels isn't taking a below-market deal.  It's more likely he'd play out the 2019 season and then potentially discuss a future deal.  And let's be real, he's not a legitimate cap casualty possibility.

Antonio Brown is the exact type of WR that I think the Packers refuse to keep in their locker room.  I really doubt the Packers are interested.

The draft is meh.  Don't like Josh Jacobs, and certainly am not interested in taking a RB that early.  Don't really see Risner as a tackle, more of a guard prospect. Don't think Rapp is there in the fourth round either.

Yeah Bulaga isn’t going anywhere 

Archived