Andrew Luck vs Trevor Lawrence

Activated10

Who was the better prospect   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Better prospect

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/21/2019 at 04:00 AM

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Damn you, ET.

Andy...likes getting hit! And tells opposing defenders!

Take that, Trevor.

You shall RUE THE DAY you started this with me!

Trevor... has a complete shoulder! For now!

Your move, Luck!

I'm honestly surprised its so close given that Luck was considered the greatest prospect since Peyton for a few years in college whereas Lawrence hasn't really been looked at this way except for half a season or so. What he did in the national championship game cant be overlooked but I feel like mid-late regular season we would have been having this question about Tua without even thinking about Lawrence

On 1/25/2019 at 3:09 PM, ET80 said:

Trevor has shoulder length hair.

/Boom

Yeah I was gonna say its a good comparison because they both look goofy af

I’d say Luck was the more normal looking one and therefore better prospect, IDK how anyone could play with someone who looks like Lawrence, he looks like he should be going around the neighborhood telling his neighbors he moved in

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

Yeah I was gonna say its a good comparison because they both look goofy af

I’d say Luck was the more normal looking one and therefore better prospect, IDK how anyone could play with someone who looks like Lawrence, he looks like he should be going around the neighborhood telling his neighbors he moved in

THIS is what the NFL needs. Trevor, who moved into 4G yesterday and wants to know when "the gang" has their weekly HOA meeting. 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm honestly surprised its so close given that Luck was considered the greatest prospect since Peyton for a few years in college whereas Lawrence hasn't really been looked at this way except for half a season or so. What he did in the national championship game cant be overlooked but I feel like mid-late regular season we would have been having this question about Tua without even thinking about Lawrence

Lawrence has been referred to as the best QB prospect since Peyton since he has been in HS.  Pretty much every HS recruiting analyst had him as the best QB prospect they've ever seen. 

On 1/25/2019 at 1:11 PM, freak_of_nature said:

I think Lawrence has more zip on his throws and is taller, so I picked him. 

I thought Luck had more arm talent at Stanford but it’s still early in TL’s career.  Luck was a freak though.

Archived