Is Tom Brady a cheater?

Calvert28

Davis -- and the league -- believed the deflated footballs helped give Brady an advantage during the 2015 game. To test his theory, the boy threw footballs with different amount of air in them to see which would go the farthest. He determined the football with the least amount of air went the farthest.”

And everyone knows the game is won by whoever can throw the furthest, and Brady is known for his cannon.

Lock Brady up, this kid cracked the case

6 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I mean to be fair the kid's evidence was probably better tested than the NFL's. 

Well to be fair to the NFL they didn’t know they could’ve just turned in a baking soda volcano instead 

On 1/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, Dome said:

Davis -- and the league -- believed the deflated footballs helped give Brady an advantage during the 2015 game. To test his theory, the boy threw footballs with different amount of air in them to see which would go the farthest. He determined the football with the least amount of air went the farthest.”

And everyone knows the game is won by whoever can throw the furthest, and Brady is known for his cannon.

Lock Brady up, this kid cracked the case

Yep no way he could get the ball 5 yards to Edelman if properly inflated

I tested the kids theory out. And he was right. The deflated balls went the furthest. I also threw a completely deflated frisbee. Which went further than all of the footballs. So, by my calculations, Tom Brady was throwing a frisbee. Therefore... Brady is a cheater.

It's science, people. You philistines better get used to it.

Archived