Who will be the 32 starting QBs on opening day?

UtahUtesFan

New England - Tom Brady

Miami - Kyler Murray

Buffalo - Josh Allen

NY Jets - Sam Darnold

Baltimore - Lamar Jackson

Pittsburgh - Ben Roethlisberger

Cleveland - Baker Mayfield

Cincinnati - Andy Dalton (Dwayne Haskins as back-up)

Houston - Deshaun Watson

Indianapolis - Andrew Luck

Tennessee - Marcus Mariota

Jacksonville - Nick Foles

Kansas City - Patrick Mahomes

LA Chargers - Phillip Rivers

Denver - Case Keenum

Oakland - Derek Carr

Dallas - Dak Prescott

Philadelphia - Carson Wentz

Washington - Ryan Tannehill (Drew Lock as back-up)

NY Giants - Eli Manning 

Chicago - Mitch Trubisky

Minnesota - Kirk Cousins

Green Bay - Aaron Rodgers

Detroit - Matt Stafford

New Orleans - Drew Brees

Atlanta - Matt Ryan

Carolina - Cam Newton (Teddy Bridgewater as backup)

Tampa Bay - Jameis Winston

LA Rams - Jared Goff

Seattle - Russell Wilson

San Francisco - Jimmy Garoppolo

Arizona - Josh Rosen (Joe Flacco as back-up, Rosen gets benched early)

I don't feel like "opening day starters" is even all that relevant a question.  We know with some degree of certainty all but what:  MIA, JAX, DEN, WAS, and to some extent, NYG?  That's like 27/32 basically gimmees?  Plus maybe PHI and CAR if "their guy" in Wentz/Newton isn't fully healthy and ready to go on opening week?

The real question is what's gonna happen with the rest of the QB carousel.  Between those ~5 "needy" teams, and the collection of well over 5 guys available between FA starters and the potential draft guys.

36 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I don't feel like "opening day starters" is even all that relevant a question.  We know with some degree of certainty all but what:  MIA, JAX, DEN, WAS, and to some extent, NYG?  That's like 27/32 basically gimmees?  Plus maybe PHI and CAR if "their guy" in Wentz/Newton isn't fully healthy and ready to go on opening week?

The real question is what's gonna happen with the rest of the QB carousel.  Between those ~5 "needy" teams, and the collection of well over 5 guys available between FA starters and the potential draft guys.

Lets hear em 

On 1/26/2019 at 3:37 AM, Tugboat said:

Wentz is on track to be healthy by the start of April. He's fine.

9 hours ago, UtahUtesFan said:

Why be patient with Keenum? 

Dude, I don’t know. I wasn’t a fan of even bringing him in there. I get that pickings for a FA QB are slim but betting on Keenum is like drafting Brandon’s Wheedon. You’re going to get made fun of. 

Regardless I expect someone else to be Denver’s opening day starter. 

Archived