Players I would take at 11:

QB Dwayne Haskins
OT Jonah Williams
OT Greg Little
DE Clelin Ferrell
DT Ed Oliver
DT Christian Wilkins
LB Devin White

Several others I would add to this list at #11 (And I agree with everyone you've listed):

• OT Cody Ford
  • OT Yodny Cajuste
  • DE Jachai Polite
  • DT Jeffery Simmons
  • QB Kyler Murray
  • OL Chris Lindstrom
  • OL Garrett Bradbury

22 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Several others I would add to this list at #11 (And I agree with everyone you've listed):

• OT Cody Ford
  • OT Yodny Cajuste
  • DE Jachai Polite
  • DT Jeffery Simmons
  • QB Kyler Murray
  • OL Chris Lindstrom
  • OL Garrett Bradbury

I think we could trade down and grab a few of those guys. I don’t value the guards especially that high. Simmons and Polite I could see. I just don’t want Murray

25 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I think we could trade down and grab a few of those guys. I don’t value the guards especially that high. Simmons and Polite I could see. I just don’t want Murray

If Marvin Lewis was still our HC, I wouldn't have Murray listed.  With Zac Taylor, Brian Callahan, and Alex Van Pelt, I don't mind taking a risk on QBs like Kyler Murray, Drew Lock, Daniel Jones, or Tyree Jackson in this draft (Murray in the 1st; the rest later in the draft).  Get those coaches a project to work with while we still have Dalton for another year.

As for interior guys, you know my philosophy.  The Rams and Patriots are in the Super Bowl largely do to coaching and excellent OL play.  The Rams turnover from Fisher to McVay I don't think would have been as successful if McVay didn't re-vamp the OL immediately.  Giving average QBs (Which Goff is) an extra 2 seconds to throw the ball is what makes him look good...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

As for interior guys, you know my philosophy.  The Rams and Patriots are in the Super Bowl largely do to coaching and excellent OL play.  The Rams turnover from Fisher to McVay I don't think would have been as successful if McVay didn't re-vamp the OL immediately.  Giving average QBs (Which Goff is) an extra 2 seconds to throw the ball is what makes him look good...

I agree with this whole paragraph except for the bolded. Goff is far from average. 

23 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

• OT Cody Ford
  • OT Yodny Cajuste
  • DE Jachai Polite
  • DT Jeffery Simmons
  • QB Kyler Murray
  • OL Chris Lindstrom
  • OL Garrett Bradbury

I'd consider Ford in a trade back, but he has flaws.  I'd definitely take Risner in a trade back.  Cajuste  has an injury history.  With Marvin gone, that's a trend we need to end as well.  

I know I've said it before, by my biggest fear with Murray isn't his size.  It's the leverage he has with the A's contract in hand.  We lost Steve Young that way.  Player leverage is something Mik doesn't handle well.  Not sure how Katie would look at it.

Do you think Lindstrom is on Quentin Nelson's level?  If not, no way I'd go guard that early with all of the dynamic defenders that will be still there.

Ya'll want to play a game? Sign one semi-realistic free agent and mock the first 3 rounds of the draft. I'll go first.

FA Signees:

Daryl Williams [RT - formerly of CAR] He's going to be a year removed from a dominant breakout season before tearing his knee. He's only 27, and we can probably nab him on a 1-year prove it deal. Boom/bust potential. I wish I could say we sign Roger Saffold but at his age he's going to look for one last big contract that I don't think we'll offer.

Cory Littleton [LB - LAR] He has connections to Zac Taylor, he can run, and he can cover. We shouldn't have to break the bank for his services. Plus, he's only 25 and has potential to get better. 

Resignings

In this scenario we bring back Uzomah, Eifert, and Dennard (hopefully).

NFL Draft:

11. Devin White [LB - LSU] The board falls our way and we get a blue-chip prospect at a position of need. 

42. Chris Lindstrom [G - Boston College] Hopefully his stock doesn't soar too far out of our reach at 42 after a great Senior Bowl week. Plug and play.

73. Daylon Mack [DT - Texas A&M] Another Senior Bowl standout who may not last this long. I always try and find the Geno Atkins of every class. Mack is that guy so far. Short, stout, and can bullrush anybody.

New Offensive Link Look: Cordy Glenn - Clint Boling - Billy Price - Chris Lindstrom - Daryl Williams

New Linebacking Core: Cory Littleton - Devin White - Nick Vigil (no idea what will happen with Burfict)

11 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Ya'll want to play a game? Sign ONE semi-realistic free agent and mock the first 3 rounds of the draft. I'll go first.

You broke your own rule.  Your only rule.

Free Agent:  I don't care who it is, but we need to bring in a starting level OL for the right side.  Could be a RG or a RT.  Your choice of Williams works just fine.

Re-sign:  Dennard, Uzomah, Kroft, Eifert.  Might as well sign all three tight ends since I only get one FA

Draft

1.  Trade back and take Dalton Risner while acquiring another second rounder

2a.  Lindstrom

2b Pratt

3  Riley Ridley

Version 2 still with trade back in the first but a free agent defensive lineman

1.  Mack Wilson

2a.  Hyatt

2b  Pratt

3.  Dru Samia

Verrsion 3  No trade back but still get a lineman in free agency:

1.  White