2019 Draft Prospects

Johnny Nix

2 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I don’t think he’s limited to guard. 

He reminds me a lot of Andre Smith, which isn't a good thing. 

We use a lot of zone-blocking concepts. Ford struggles in space, moving laterally and pulling. I don't like the fit. 

If we're going offensive line I'd rather bank on Jonah Williams becoming a Bryan Bulaga-type RT who can also kick inside to guard. Or Andre Dillard to be groomed as out LT of the future, who has the most upside of the remaining tackles here. 

On 3/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, SmittyBacall said:

If Shaq Barrett doesn't sign, my vote is Clelin Ferrell. I think he provides the best combination of BPA and positional value at this spot. Also wouldn't be upset with Jonah Williams.

@TheVillain112 The choice is yours.

Odd, I didn't get a notification for this.  I would be happy with Jonah, Ford, or Clelin Ferrell.

I doubt we got OT now, but I still think that should be the pick (unless we go QB)...

40 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I get the feeling more and more the pick will be Devin Bush. 

I would be ecstatic. 

The over rating of Devin White to Devin Bush has gone down big time since people started watching more film on both.  And the combine testing results for both.

Initially it was Devin White is a top 15 pick, and Devin Bush is a 2nd round pick.  Now they are pretty much even in terms of rankings for most people (with Devin White still going ahead of Bush in pretty much every mock).

Personally, I would be thrilled with either...

11 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

The over rating of Devin White to Devin Bush has gone down big time since people started watching more film on both.  And the combine testing results for both.

Initially it was Devin White is a top 15 pick, and Devin Bush is a 2nd round pick.  Now they are pretty much even in terms of rankings for most people (with Devin White still going ahead of Bush in pretty much every mock).

Personally, I would be thrilled with either...

Me too

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

I went to go find out ticket information for the draft. It’s $3,000 a person to get into the “venue”. But it’s free if you want to stand in the street and watch it on a big screen. Looks like I’ll be staying home and drinking for free. 

That's crazy.  Season ticket holders can sign up for a lottery for a few of the team's allotment.  I would have signed up if I'd known someone would actually go.  No one I know wants to commit three days to that

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

That's crazy.  Season ticket holders can sign up for a lottery for a few of the team's allotment.  I would have signed up if I'd known someone would actually go.  No one I know wants to commit three days to that

ill go with you. sign up next year. Vegas baby

11 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Who would pay $3,000 to go to the draft? Is that some sort of special VIP package where you get to mingle with the players?

From the site:

-Red Carpet Access

-NFL Legend meet and greet

-Food/Beverage (probably not alcohol, although it should for that price)

-Commemorative Gift

Yeah... no thanks