NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

15 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

was just asking if you seen anything

I know we interviewed him at the combine, but I was just mostly saying even if both Vander Esch and Guice are still on the board at 32, we could still take someone else. Maybe a WR, maybe a TE, maybe an OL. If we don't take LVE, then I'm pretty sure it will be an offensive player.

Defensively we swapped Curry for Bennett, swapped Beau for Ngata, added a CB, and added an LB. Offensively we lost Blount, Torrey Smith, Marcus Johnson, and Trey Burton. We're probably drafting an offensive player, and it's probably going to be a WR or TE.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think they'd take Leighton out of those two.

He will be gone by 32 either way. We're taking Guice, DJ Moore, Courtland Sutton, Dallas Goedert, Willie Hernandez, Mike McGlinchey, Kolton Miller, or Connor Williams. Hopefully one of the bolded.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

He will be gone by 32 either way. We're taking Guice, DJ Moore, Courtland Sutton, Dallas Goedert, Willie Hernandez, Mike McGlinchey, Kolton Miller, or Connor Williams. Hopefully one of the bolded.

yea probably

I like Willie, would be a little surprised if they took him over a tackle if they went OL...but he's a good player.

Man adding Moore, Sutton, or Goedert to this passing attack would be amazing
or going Guice, Jones or maybe Sony to bolster the RB room. 

Great year to not need a QB so some of these guys drop

13 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Ronnie Harrison vs Justin Reid vs Jessie Bates

Which safety would you guys prefer if we ended up drafting one? I'm assuming most peeps believe those are the top 3 guys after Derwin and Minkah?

I like them all honestly.

8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Don't like Sutton, McGlinchy won't be there at 32.

Eagles have a visit scheduled with N. Iowa WR Daurice Fountain. I remember hearing about him in the Shrine game. Good size and speed, looks like he's got technical skills for a small school guy too.

Archived