NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

12 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

you dont think benkert goes day two? i hear a lot of scouts love him. 

Seems like a lot of mixed feelings on him. I have a feeling he could end up like Connor Cook and take a pretty big fall come draft day.

I absolutely love Drew Lock, though. I think he's a great mid round project for us. 

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Anyone think there's any chance of the big 3 tackles (McGlinchey, Brown, Williams) or Quentin Nelson falling far enough for us to take a shot? I think that's my 1A choice right now.

Probably looking more like Crosby, Rankin or Okaroafor will be available later in the first - though, Williams has not looked good towards the end of the season so he may slide a bit. 

6 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Probably looking more like Crosby, Rankin or Okaroafor will be available later in the first - though, Williams has not looked good towards the end of the season so he may slide a bit. 

Yea. I figured but I wanted to ask more knowledgeable folks than me.

1 hour ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Somebody in the draft forum was posting gifs of McGlinchy getting routinely merked against guys with any real speed. I didn't realize he had such major issues.

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Somebody in the draft forum was posting gifs of McGlinchy getting routinely merked against guys with any real speed. I didn't realize he had such major issues.

I know Chubb abused him big time and make those holes more apparent to most. I think he's strictly a right tackle at this point but I still think he probably goes top 20ish. 

14 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Seems like a lot of mixed feelings on him. I have a feeling he could end up like Connor Cook and take a pretty big fall come draft day.

I absolutely love Drew Lock, though. I think he's a great mid round project for us. 

If we get Lock in the Mid Rounds as Back Up i will be so excited. He was my fav. college QB to watch this season!

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

What franchise QB will the Browns pass on this year?

well the texans pick will be high and all top qb prospects already said out right they dont want to play for the browns.

Honestly NFL should just step in and remove the Browns franchise. Start a new team some where else. 

Archived