NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

34 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I don't see it - just seems like another Blaine Gabbert to me. Great intangibles and a big arm but nothing else. 

Big arm, good mobility for his size, really inconsistent. He's Blake Bortles basically.

11 hours ago, Jeezla said:
12 hours ago, utley4568 said:

Hamilton is really good and is going to be in the league for a very long time.

He sounds like a good compliment to Alshon as a potential #2 WR.

Would love to get him..but he's gotta go day 2 you'd think...so we'd need to do some kinda move

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

DJ Chark looking good today from the limited reps I've seen on NFLN's broadcast.

One thing I miss about working on golf courses, I was almost always done by 2 oclock this time of year and got to see all that stuff. It was great.

Hard to find much of anything from today's practices, but there were no pads today, so not really a surprise.

Side note on the WR's, the 2nd fastest mph (After James Washinton's 21.25) was recorded by Michael Gallup with 20.69 iirc. I think he also looks like a very good #2, although his hands are inconsistent.

Coming up on 20K posts real quick!

8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Hard to find much of anything from today's practices, but there were no pads today, so not really a surprise.

Side note on the WR's, the 2nd fastest mph (After James Washinton's 21.25) was recorded by Michael Gallup with 20.69 iirc. I think he also looks like a very good #2, although his hands are inconsistent.

Coming up on 20K posts real quick!

20k thats cute 

49 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

I want us to drop back into the second hopefully get 2 picks in that 40-60 area and take Tyrell Crosby and Vander Esche

I still don't see the hype over Vander Esche. Hes a solid LB but not going to be worthy of a 1st or 2nd rounder. Honestly IMO Cabinda, Kiser, Jewell and Edmunds are all better prospects. 

Archived