NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Boise State played Washington State (#20), Virginia, BYU, San Diego State (#19), Fresno State (#25), and Oregon.

They aren't playing Division 3 schools... these are FBS teams and ranked ones at that.

Esch also had a MONSTER game against Washington State - but what the hell do we know, right?

I respect everyones opinion but to say Cabinda is a better prospect then Esch is just flat out ignorant. Maybe you say you like Cabinda more because you haven't watched Esch and that's understandable but there's not a chance in hell that Cabinda is on the planet as Esch. 

The number of "first round QBs" this year are going to push down some other talented players to us. 

But at the same time, this amount of first round QB talent as well as the free agent QBs available are going to damage the market for Nick Foles.

1 hour ago, RollEagles said:

The number of "first round QBs" this year are going to push down some other talented players to us. 

But at the same time, this amount of first round QB talent as well as the free agent QBs available are going to damage the market for Nick Foles.

I think our best bet will be if flip goes to Arizona and then wants nick 

42 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Tre'Quan Smith with the first TD and DJ Chark beats his man deep for the biggest play of the game so far.

I wonder if howie and Joe not being at the senior bowl this week will affect us taking senior bowl guys. Howie always has been a fan.

What is everyone's stance on Vaitai I acutally don't think having him and lane johnson switch sides this offseason and just going with those 5 starter if Peters is gone is a bad idea. I think he has played well enough to earn his starting spot. Even if PFF isn't very flattering towards him. 

Archived