NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

4.66 with a pulled hammy? Sign me up.

And the bench press didn't concern me with orlando Brown. Him supposedly not giving full effort is what bother me. Also I would prefer a more athletic OT, we saw the value of athletic o-lineman all year. 

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Remember that time John Ross was the talk of the universe during the combine? 

He sucks.

Except John Ross wasn't near the top of a lot of boards before the combine.

55 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Except John Ross wasn't near the top of a lot of boards before the combine.

Ross was also hurt the majority of the year and has a coach that historically doesn't play rookies. He could still end up being pretty good. He certainly wasn't my WR1, WR2, or WR3, but I think I did have him #4.

7 hours ago, Danger said:

Heck you Vaitai haters.

Heck you. Pretty much every time we had pressure on Foles in the playoffs, it was because Vatai was getting beat. Luckily Foles went god mode and felt it coming almost every time it happened. Vaitai wasn't terrible or even bad, but he also isn't going to a pro bowl anytime soon.

Too bad the guy I want us to draft to compete with him, TCU LT Joe Noteboom, just went ham and boosted his stock by probably a full round or more. The OG I want, Wyatt Teller, kicked butt too. Don't these guys know how to pull an Orlando Brown so they can slide to us?

Will Hernandez really impressed me too. That guy is going be a nice consolation OG for whoever doesn't win the Quenton Nelson sweepstakes.

Gesicki 22 reps 34 1/8" arms

Goedert 23 reps 34" arms

The top 2 lifters at TE, and only 4 TE's total have 34" arms or longer (Fumagalli and Jordan Thomas also 34 1/8") .

Could bode well for their future blocking ability. Or it could mean nothing in regards to their blocking.

Archived