NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

9 hours ago, RollEagles said:

Maurice Hurst

Tony Brown

Josh Sweat

What are the odds we come away with all 3?

With the possible heart condition, Hurst could potentially fall but we really don't need another DT. 

49 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think it'll be OT or LB as everything stands right now.

Who takes the first tackle? They seem to be slidding with in range. McGlinchey, Williams, Miller

Vander Esch might be moving ahead of Evans, but either one could be there. Darius Leonard might be a guy that could sneak into the conversation at 32.

No OT in this draft is worth a 1st imo. Desmond Harrison, Connor Williams, Brian O'Neill, Crosby, McGlinchey- all worth a mid 2nd. 2 or 3 of them will probably get taken in the 1st, I just don't want us to be one of them. 

Just now, Jeezla said:

No OT in this draft is worth a 1st imo. Desmond Harrison, Connor Williams, Brian O'Neill, Crosby, McGlinchey- all worth a mid 2nd. 2 or 3 of them will probably get taken in the 1st, I just don't want us to be one of them. 

Eagles don't have a 2nd, so what is really the difference. If they are worth a mid 2 then 32 isn't really a reach IMO. I could see the Eagles trading back especially if they don't find a way to get a 2nd before the draft.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You all already know I like LVE and think he's gonna keep getting better.

Kolton Miller is a guy I hadn't watched a lot on film, but pairing any OT with that kind of crazy athleticism with Lane Johnson who is a certifiable freak athlete is obviously intriguing.

I get the feeling one of these two will be eagles 

Hoping at least 4 or 5 of Vander Esch, Rashaan Evans, Will Hernandez, Guice, Dallas Goedert, Isaiah Oliver, Taven Bryan, Da'ron Payne, DJ Moore, Anthony Miller, and Courtland Sutton are all still available so we have a solid collection of potential studs to pick from.

Praying we can get a top 20 pick for Foles so we can draft 2 people from that group, or trade up for Derwin or Davenport (Bennett is old. Long is old. Graham is getting old. Davenport + D-Wreck in 2 years could be special)

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Rudolph being that high and Allen being at the bottom of the 6 is weird...but they aren't that crazy.

I think those top 6 are all very easy to love or hate...and they will vary wildly in rankings until they get picked. 

I think it's idiotic how low Lamar is in a lot of the rankings, and how much of Darnold's game get's a pass...as does some of Allen's accuracy.

I guess mine (a super casual observer) would be
Allen, Jackson, Baker, Rosen, Rudolph, Darnold 

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Would you say you value accuracy & touch over  “arm talent” & athleticism typically?

Josh Allen reminds me oh so much of Brock Osweiler/Ryan Mallet/Christian Hackenberg, Big arm, big frame, but doesn't consistently throw a good ball, and very poor at reading the defense.

If Baker Mayfield carried himself like Carson Wentz and had his size, I'd easily have him as the best QB, but he's a bit small and while I think his off the field issues are overblown, aren't something that can be completely discounted.

Ok State, doesn't produce good NFL QBs and Mason Rudolph seems no different in that regard. 

Lamar Jackson is basically the second coming of RG3. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Josh Allen reminds me oh so much of Brock Osweiler/Ryan Mallet/Christian Hackenberg, Big arm, big frame, but doesn't consistently throw a good ball, and very poor at reading the defense.

If Baker Mayfield carried himself like Carson Wentz and had his size, I'd easily have him as the best QB, but he's a bit small and while I think his off the field issues are overblown, aren't something that can be completely discounted.

Ok State, doesn't produce good NFL QBs and Mason Rudolph seems no different in that regard. 

Lamar Jackson is basically the second coming of RG3. 

fair enough...like I said there is a not totally true/totally untrue narrative for all these guys. And it's really dependant on everyone's biases where they put them.

I think Josh is way more of a natural athlete and seems to have a better head on his shoulder then those guys. His arm talent is ridiculous, but yea he needs some time to develop more touch. Probably the highest ceiling of the bunch, I don't know if you'd agree.

I agree Baker will be solid probably..some team will love him top 15 and take him.

Ok State is a red flag for most positions it seems like ha...but yea I'm not going to try and defend Rudolph. He'll likely be a waste of 3 years guy for some team at the end of the first/early 2nd.

I think Lamar is polarizing because of that frame, because how much he runs. But from what I remember he throws a better ball than RG3 did, and is more athletic.
NFL has shifted even more towards a play style that he can thrive in. As long as he gets a half decent offensive coach, I think he can look as good as Watson did before he got hurt.

Archived