LGB’s “I Just Read Senior Bowl Stuff” Mock

LETSGOBROWNIES

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, am I wrong? 

You act like if he busted his knee up no one would ever know if he just kept his mouth shut and told everyone he’s fine. 😂 

You could be and so could I. We literally don’t have any facts one way or the other. Why do you make such an effort to disprove my opinions about minor things? You literally agree with me half the time and still argue. 

6 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

You could be and so could I. We literally don’t have any facts one way or the other. Why do you make such an effort to disprove my opinions about minor things? You literally agree with me half the time and still argue. 

I do have facts lol, I work in healthcare and understand what tf an MRI does. 😂   What in the holy hell do you think they do for the medical potion of the combine?  Just take their temp or something?!?

Youre not hiding structural damage with a good lie or a well written newspaper article.

I argue with you because you talk out your arse and I find it amusing.... 

I do have facts lol, I work in healthcare and understand what tf an MRI does. 😂   What in the holy hell do you think they do for the medical potion of the combine?  Just take their temp or something?!?

Youre not hiding structural damage with a good lie or a well written newspaper article.

I argue with you because you talk out your arse and I find it amusing.... 

That’s a nice thing to say. 

If he has an mri after knee sprain that’s healed it won’t show anything. Why tell everyone you’ve had a knee sprain when people would never know until your interviews maybe? By then it won’t matter because they’ll largely have already formed their opinion about you.

Why else do you think there’s been zero information about his knee? I work in a “field” too. No info on injury + injury history + combine + sitting out of bowl game with what you called nonspecific reasons = what I’d call reasonable suspicion. 

11 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

That’s a nice thing to say. 

If he has an mri after knee sprain that’s healed it won’t show anything.

And no one will care that he sprained his knee.  Again, pointless to attempt to hide.

Why tell everyone you’ve had a knee sprain when people would never know until your interviews maybe?

They already know he got hurt, that’s not even in question...

By then it won’t matter because they’ll largely have already formed their opinion about you.

Using that logic people shouldn’t even bother with the combine since opinions are already formed and, as well all know, opinions can’t change.

Why else do you think there’s been zero information about his knee?

Info for who?  The public or teams?  If you’re talking about the teams, they likely already know and will find out when they do the medical evaluation.

I work in a “field” too. No info on injury + injury history + combine + sitting out of bowl game with what you called nonspecific reasons = what I’d call reasonable suspicion. 

Uh huh.... what point are you arguing here?  Teams already know he’s hurt and are going to evaluate him.

It goes one of two ways;

1. It’s a minor injury and everyone ignores it.  Everyone gets beat up playing football.

2. It’s not minor and they evaluate it.  Even then, perhaps not an issue as injuries are a part of the game.  Only chronic issues are a red flag.

What is the specific benefit of trying to hide it?  I’ll wait. K?

And no one will care that he sprained his knee.  Again, pointless to attempt to hide.

They already know he got hurt, that’s not even in question...

Using that logic people shouldn’t even bother with the combine since opinions are already formed and, as well all know, opinions can’t change.

Info for who?  The public or teams?  If you’re talking about the teams, they likely already know and will find out when they do the medical evaluation.

Uh huh.... what point are you arguing here?  Teams already know he’s hurt and are going to evaluate him.

It goes one of two ways;

1. It’s a minor injury and everyone ignores it.  Everyone gets beat up playing football.

2. It’s not minor and they evaluate it.  Even then, perhaps not an issue as injuries are a part of the game.  Only chronic issues are a red flag.

What is the specific benefit of trying to hide it?  I’ll wait. K?

Negative recency bias. 

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

😂 

K.

Guy injures knee in last game he plays. Has torn acl in 2016 missing a full season and injured his knee in 2015. Questions surrounding his health continue to go up. 

Vs.

Guy hasn’t been injured for over a year.

Archived