Is Patrick Mahomes the best young QB (under 30) in the NFL?

tyler735

I haven't seen better QB play since Manning with the Colts, Brady in 2011 and prime Rodgers. Mahomes has offensive talent around him, but what he continues to do is amazing and at a really high level. We should be fortunate to see him and we have an heir to the Brees/Brady/Big Ben/Rivers once they retired

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Real question is if he's the best QB in the NFL right now. Between Brees' injury and Rodgers continuing slump* (although he's breaking it in a few days lol), it's really just between Mahomes and Brady, no? I have utmost respect for Wilson's game, but I don't think he has much a case here, although he deserves to be mentioned at least for his consistency and ability to elevate mediocre casts.

*slump if you're tryna get in that #1 QB convo

yes, he is. He is literally doing things we have never seen a QB do. And I agree there is no clearcut #3 QB right now. Drew can't throw deep anymore, Rodgers is missing too many throws and his physical peak is over. Wilson always strikes me as a very good QB but not a true gamechanger. I think I would take Watson as 3rd best QB as he continues to improve is consistency.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danand said:

I haven't seen better QB play since Manning with the Colts, Brady in 2011 and prime Rodgers. Mahomes has offensive talent around him, but what he continues to do is amazing and at a really high level. We should be fortunate to see him and we have an heir to the Brees/Brady/Big Ben/Rivers once they retired

Agreed. Prime Manning is the only QB I can throw at Mahomes and if I’m being honest, I take Mahomes. No look throws, Mobile in the pocket, throws dimes off his back foot, arm can sling it everywhere along the feel... and he does all of that whole making it look easy. With Manning and Brady there was always a notion that QBing “looked” complicated, like brain they were brain surgeons. But Mahomes has just made things look easy. It’s only been a very short career to this point, but his peak is the greatest I’ve seen. 3 rings and he’s my new GOAT.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

yes, he is. He is literally doing things we have never seen a QB do. And I agree there is no clearcut #3 QB right now. Drew can't throw deep anymore, Rodgers is missing too many throws and his physical peak is over. Wilson always strikes me as a very good QB but not a true gamechanger. I think I would take Watson as 3rd best QB as he continues to improve is consistency.

Agree with this list.

1. Mahomes

2. Brady

3. Watson, 4. Wilson, 5. Rodgers

• Like 1