Is Patrick Mahomes the best young QB (under 30) in the NFL?

tyler735

9 hours ago, SkippyX said:

He can't be the best to play 50 games or 100 games because he has not done that yet.

He is the best to play 21 games.

And instead of the best of all time, why don't we start small like the best in the Tri State Area?

No, he's the most efficient/productive. That doesn't mean the same thing. It's a pass heavy era, he has a pass-friendly coach and a very talented roster. Explosive starts happen. He drops back and throws deep balls to open receivers, and thus far has done it more successfully than most to open a career.

He's a talented passer in a good situation, but there's more to being "the best" than being insanely productive.

1 hour ago, Fray32 said:

How is he playing even better than last year? How is that possible? I don't want to give a "break the NFL record for single season passing yards" take after two weeks, but...

special talent plus Andy Reid is arguably the greatest offensive mind ever. That said I don't think he is playing better than last year. He threw like 6 TDs in his 2nd game last year I believe

On 2019-09-19 at 2:13 PM, SBLIII said:

special talent plus Andy Reid is arguably the greatest offensive mind ever. That said I don't think he is playing better than last year. He threw like 6 TDs in his 2nd game last year I believe

Really? I'm not even sure he is the best offensive mind in the game right now.

He is definitly good though.

Mahomes is a lot more greatness than Andy Reid trust me.

Edited by Buckweath

If Lamar keeps up what he is doing passing, he will be the best. What he brings as a runner is a dynamic Mahomes doesnt really have. Mahomes seems like a fat athletic, even tho he is not fat.  He is not the runner Lamar is, not even close. Lamar is proving to be on same level as Mahomes throwing this year. This Sunday will be the official crowning....OFFICIAL.

13 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

If Lamar keeps up what he is doing passing, he will be the best. What he brings as a runner is a dynamic Mahomes doesnt really have. Mahomes seems like a fat athletic, even tho he is not fat.  He is not the runner Lamar is, not even close. Lamar is proving to be on same level as Mahomes throwing this year. This Sunday will be the official crowning....OFFICIAL.

...after two games? Really?

I get it you dislike the Chiefs, but c'mon man. 

• Like 4

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:00 AM, ChazStandard said:

No, he's the most efficient/productive. That doesn't mean the same thing. It's a pass heavy era, he has a pass-friendly coach and a very talented roster. Explosive starts happen. He drops back and throws deep balls to open receivers, and thus far has done it more successfully than most to open a career.

He's a talented passer in a good situation, but there's more to being "the best" than being insanely productive.

Who's the best?

1 hour ago, Buckweath said:

I don't think there's a coach who has had as much success with as great of variety of QBs as Andy Reid

1 hour ago, Buckweath said:

lol who is better? Reid had a top 10 offense with Alex Smith. Not to mention his 20-25 year track record.