MMA Build-A-Card Discussion Thread

Its safe to say this is the largest one yet so congrats fellas. We will be building a Main Card:

5 fights

Once this is done we will set up a final thread with the 5 fights everyone has put together(assuming we can make it to the finish) and vote on who put together the best card

Rules:

Snake style draft

You can draft ANY MMA fighter that has fought in a MMA fight in the last 5 years

I'm thinking draft slots will be 2 hours long with a dead spot from midnight to 6am. So we would get at least 9 picks in a day so we would finish inside of 2 weeks

I will have the time slots posted in advance(we will start the draft this weekend) so you don't have to rely on people notifying you that you're OTC

If someone is skipped at 9am, and the next person picks at 9:01, the person in the 12-3 slot can go ahead and pick at 9:02 so if you're late you could get skipped alot.

If someone is skipped you still have to wait out their next time slot, also if someone is skipped twice I will pick for them(unless specifically told otherwise) until they come back(if they do)

If you have any questions, let me know. 

Participants:

@JaguarCrazy2832

@beekay414

@Big Snack

@Buckrock101

@FinneasGage

@eagles101

@11sanchez11

@JonStark

@BullsandBroncos

@big poppa pump

Draft Order coming soon in a separate thread. 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Order Posted:

Please just post picks in the draft thread. We will begin Friday morning. I still need to post the time slots but @JonStark even though we start Friday, you can pick whenever. 

Sounds good, finishing up my big board this morning so I'll get it in there before I leave work. 

Just wanted to throw this out there since the worst thing is people picking when it isn't their turn. So to clarify, the midnight to 6am dead spot is strictly dead unless you have been skipped. So if you have the 1st spot in the morning you have to wait until 6am EST to pick.

@beekay414

@Big Snack

@Buckrock101

@FinneasGage

@eagles101

@11sanchez11

@JonStark

@BullsandBroncos

@big poppa pump

Archived