MMA Build-A-Card Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

If I miss my time slots due to work, just go ahead and skip me whenever and I'll make my picks when I'm free. There are more than enough legitimate fighters to make a fun *** card no matter when I pick.

If you prefer you can send me who you want in a pm. I understand if you don't want to do that since I pick before you but its not like who I draft #4, I could get at 17

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If you prefer you can send me who you want in a pm. I understand if you don't want to do that since I pick before you but its not like who I draft #4, I could get at 17

Eh, it's not a big deal. I won't have a BB or anything for this at all. It'll just be a wing it and see what happens type deal.

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Went khabib because they are more options for him to fight than the other people high on my list.

Yeah that's the problem I see with taking Bones ahead of these two. feel like there's very not that many interesting fights for him. there's about a thousand for Conor or Khabib

7 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Yeah that's the problem I see with taking Bones ahead of these two. feel like there's very not that many interesting fights for him. there's about a thousand for Conor or Khabib

Its conceivable to book a Jones HW fight though, its the reason I picked DC over some other guys but being able to find a suitable opponent for your 1st pick is important to making this look legit. Its also like 90% luck too because we can poach from each other. 

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Making progress, like to see this get moving early. I can't go back on my time slot comments even if we get a whole day ahead but be patient everyone.

I wouldn't exactly say I'm surprised by the recent picks. Maybe disappointed? lol

Ahhhhh....someone wanted stipe v cormier I see.....lol

Archived