Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 9:49 AM, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

It sucks they're leaving Oakland where they belong, but that stadium is going to be legit. It's too bad Al isn't here to be a part of this. He'd love it.

If Al was around this deal wouldn't be happening, he always asks excuse me demands more than what the other side is willing to do and that would kill any potential new stadium.

• 2 weeks later...

I drove by the stadium last weekend on my way to San Diego.  It’s starting to come together.  It really looks good and will be a great addition to the Vegas strip area.  The view from the north end of the stadium will be one of the best in the league.

Can’t wait to see the finish product. Gonna be such an easier trip for me I don’t have to fly any more can leave the day of and get back the same day.

Gonna miss Oakland tho and walking to that AM PM and then to the Hotel after the games. With the Warriors leaving as well I don’t think I’ll ever go back. Had a lot of great memories. 

• 2 weeks later...

FYI:  I emailed LV Stadium Service last week to check on my final PSL payment and when it is due.  March 1st. 2020 by the way.  Heavy financial burden to say the least.   I followed up with the following email:  I asked How many PSL's have you sold?  How many seats will be made available for individual games or walk up buyers?  Those seats that are available, are they going to be on each level.  Are my seats on the Raiders side?  Here is there limited response: 

"We have crossed over 40,000 PSLs sold. We do not know what inventory will look like for individual games/walk ups.  Yes, your seats are on the ‘home’ side."