Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

One of the main reasons I'm ok with this move is Las Vegas is a new NFL city the team will not be trying to convert fans from a previous teams base, The Raiders are blazing a new trail to a new market. Las Vegas is not on the other side of the planet either from Oakland, flights are affordable and fans used to travel to LA back in the day, this time it will be a big beautiful home that Al Davis would have loved for many years.

• 2 weeks later...

So my uncle just bought his “black hole” PSLs for the new stadium.  $8500 per ticket and they will cost $3500 for the 2 tickets per season(7th row to the outside of the goalpost).

I get that it’s a new beautiful stadium, but that is more than the Falcons or Vikings charged for their PSLs.  The cheapest option for the Vegas stadium is $3900 and the highest is $15k(the $20k-75k premium/luxury seats were sold in May).  

I can’t decide if I’m going to go to my meeting/appt or not.  It just seems like they are gouging us a bit too much.

Have any of you bought your seats yet?  If so, where are your seats?

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Raiders value has tripled since Mark Davis has taken over 7 years ago!

The NFL as a whole's growth has been exponential. The record price the Panthers just sold for further expanded the values of NFL teams. This has less to do with Davis and more to do with the NFL as a whole.

32 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The NFL as a whole's growth has been exponential. The record price the Panthers just sold for further expanded the values of NFL teams. This has less to do with Davis and more to do with the NFL as a whole.

Some credit to Mark is due. Not a football guy and he knows it, but things could've gone WAY worse on the business side. There were plenty of reasons to be sceptical when he inherited the team but I think he's easily passed the test and earned some respect around the league.

On 7/22/2018 at 2:33 PM, big_palooka said:

From 2016-2017 the Raiders value grew 47% that's the highest of any sports team.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Yes.... I read the same Forbes article. The Rams actually grew 100% moving to LA. Same with the Raiders growing on a move to Vegas. 

So you are saying then that Mark Davis does get some credit for making the move and getting a new stadium?

Edited by raidr4life

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Very awesome! I can’t wait to go to a game the first season. Glad it’s coming along well. I was offered multiple jobs for this project but I’ve been tied up with long projects in Washington Oregon and California. Kinda wished I went there instead. Wouldn’t be in my rain gear welding in storms 80% of the time ?