Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

15 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Good info and thank you for this post.  When I secured my seats (PSL's) the Sales guy said it was $30K at the 50 yard line.  Not that I was interested in securing seats in that area, only a matter of interest. I've been quoting that guy and folks were amazed.  It's actually $75K.  Bless the lucky soul who could afford that.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:48 AM, S&B Bleeder said:

Good info and thank you for this post.  When I secured my seats (PSL's) the Sales guy said it was $30K at the 50 yard line.  Not that I was interested in securing seats in that area, only a matter of interest. I've been quoting that guy and folks were amazed.  It's actually $75K.  Bless the lucky soul who could afford that.

I’d go with the dark black for 20k. Really good value compared to the 75k and 35k seats. Plus 145-146 on the 20-25 yard line was more my style. Watch one sides redzone real closely. Watch the screen the other side. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’d go with the dark black for 20k. Really good value compared to the 75k and 35k seats. Plus 145-146 on the 20-25 yard line was more my style. Watch one sides redzone real closely. Watch the screen the other side. 

That's pretty much where I sat in Indy this year. Completely agree, great view.

• Like 1