Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

There goes the new stadium for 2020

Doubt it. Jobs are hurting in Vegas and I'm sure there are some former construction workers that will work under the table so they can keep their unemployment benefits. Trying to help the ex-gf online with her's but she needs to call in and the phone lines are swamped...I'm watching real estate like a hawk with late 2020 early 2021 as a possible good time to buy. If Vegas falls as bad as I think it will, I'll look at houses instead of condos because HOA's would be higher than the mortgage... If the stadium isn't ready for the season opener, the local economy/vibe will be bad...Really bad.

On 3/25/2020 at 7:15 PM, G said:

Doubt it. Jobs are hurting in Vegas and I'm sure there are some former construction workers that will work under the table so they can keep their unemployment benefits. Trying to help the ex-gf online with her's but she needs to call in and the phone lines are swamped...I'm watching real estate like a hawk with late 2020 early 2021 as a possible good time to buy. If Vegas falls as bad as I think it will, I'll look at houses instead of condos because HOA's would be higher than the mortgage... If the stadium isn't ready for the season opener, the local economy/vibe will be bad...Really bad.

What's happening currently won't effect housing prices. Short term it may, more because of what's happening with mortgage rates and uncertainty but soon as they get a handle on the virus, it's about to be feeding frenzy in housing. Rates are going to be insanely low. And there are several metrics that support housing (if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post on it).

Advice... find an opportunity now while the fear is at a high. I close on a new house next week. Fully furnished, appraised for 150K more than the contract price.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

What's happening currently won't effect housing prices. Short term it may, more because of what's happening with mortgage rates and uncertainty but soon as they get a handle on the virus, it's about to be feeding frenzy in housing. Rates are going to be insanely low. And there are several metrics that support housing (if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post on it).

Advice... find an opportunity now while the fear is at a high. I close on a new house next week. Fully furnished, appraised for 150K more than the contract price.

Congratulations,

I also think the price of housing is going to fall.  American businesses (  Businesses are going to leave China altogether over this) is going to re-organize the supply chain and cost some people jobs in the short term but be beneficial in the long term.

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Agree to disagree but would love to see the metrics you mentioned as I'd like to be convinced otherwise.

Congrats on the house too.

Edited by G

• 2 weeks later...