Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

39 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Raiders should play a season in Fresno..... Fans in the bay and LA could easily attend games.....  Berkeley and Stanford doesn't want the Raiders to play there.. Vegas isn't ready..... 

I listened to the short video.  Can Spanos stop the Raiders from Playing in San Diego?  I think it's the best option.  I've heard the Rose Bowl is out.

28 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I listened to the short video.  Can Spanos stop the Raiders from Playing in San Diego?  I think it's the best option.  I've heard the Rose Bowl is out.

not sure about SD.... UNLV isn't an option either...  Berkeley and Stanford don't want the Raiders to play there.... Mark Davis has bad relations with 49ers so that isn't an option.... Fresno could be ideal.....

Carrs are a first family in Fresno.....  fans from LA and Bay can easily travel..alot of Raider fans in the Central Valley....Fresno State stadium better than the Chargers soccer field

Edited by Humble_Beast

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

not sure about SD.... UNLV isn't an option either...  Berkeley and Stanford don't want the Raiders to play there.... Mark Davis has bad relations with 49ers so that isn't an option.... Fresno could be ideal.....

Carrs are a first family in Fresno.....  fans from LA and Bay can easily travel..alot of Raider fans in the Central Valley....Fresno State stadium better than the Chargers soccer field

Fresno state stadium is basically a high end high school stadium. As some one who lives here I’d be ecstatic with them playing here but it’s not realistic. There’s no way they’d play here with the bad air. The stadium is way too small. Everyone hates fresno for some reason. 

I like the idea but it’s pretty unrealistic. 

10 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Fresno state stadium is basically a high end high school stadium. As some one who lives here I’d be ecstatic with them playing here but it’s not realistic. There’s no way they’d play here with the bad air. The stadium is way too small. Everyone hates fresno for some reason. 

I like the idea but it’s pretty unrealistic. 

what other options are there? UNLV stadium? I been there, it's a dump

This is going to be more difficult than I thought.  Where will they play next year?  I hope it's a smooth transition.  Ha! Do you know how crazy it's going to be; set up new offices; find a practice field; the stadium has to be suitable...…………  It's going to be San Diego.  The discharge has all their old facilities.  It's a ***** they have to do a one year move.  Will Oakland recant?  I doubt it.  There's a lot of Raider fans in San Diego.  They'll go nuts over this.

Edited by S&B Bleeder

2 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

This is going to be more difficult than I thought.  Where will they play next year?  I hope it's a smooth transition.  Ha! Do you know how crazy it's going to be; set up new offices; find a practice field; the stadium has to be suitable...…………  It's going to be San Diego.  The discharge has all their old facilities.  It's a ***** they have to do a one year move.  Will Oakland recant?  I doubt it.  There's a lot of Raider fans in San Diego.  They'll go nuts over this.

San Diego is close enough to Los Angeles that I'd be confident of every game being close to a sellout if we play a season there. Whether it's San Diego itself, up to Los Angeles, or everywhere nearby, the Raiders still have hundreds of thousands of fans in SoCal.