Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

24 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

San Diego or LA.  With some decent play they could win back some of the So Cal market which would be a smart move before heading to Vegas.  

There's a huge fan base in LA and it would rejuvenate some fans.  At first I thought there's no place to play.  If Kroenke's stadium in Inglewood is finished and I believe they said 2019, a year ahead of Vegas, the Rams could move in and the Coliseum would be available.  That would work but I haven't heard anything more about the progress of that stadium.  Ohhhh, I could get season tickets.

17 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

There's a huge fan base in LA and it would rejuvenate some fans.  At first I thought there's no place to play.  If Kroenke's stadium in Inglewood is finished and I believe they said 2019, a year ahead of Vegas, the Rams could move in and the Coliseum would be available.  That would work but I haven't heard anything more about the progress of that stadium.  Ohhhh, I could get season tickets.

LA Times reports:  "The palatial, $2.6-billion stadium that is being built for the Rams and Chargers in Inglewood, originally projected to open in 2019, will be delayed almost a year, to the start of the 2020 NFL season.  Developers, who broke ground on the project in November, blamed the postponement on record rainfall during the excavation phase of construction."

What record rainfall?  No LA Coliseum for the Raiders.

28 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

LA Times reports:  "The palatial, $2.6-billion stadium that is being built for the Rams and Chargers in Inglewood, originally projected to open in 2019, will be delayed almost a year, to the start of the 2020 NFL season.  Developers, who broke ground on the project in November, blamed the postponement on record rainfall during the excavation phase of construction."

What record rainfall?  No LA Coliseum for the Raiders.

There was one year were it just dumped in LA.  All of the reservoirs were at record lows and then that year they all almost came back completely.  I believe the same year the Oroville Dam was damaged It is going to be nice having both of these amazing stadiums to go to in the same year and Vegas gets the draft in 2020.  So they are going to host the draft before they even play a game there.