Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, RaiderX said:

Rose Bowl > Any other option.

I've heard no other team can play at the Rose Bowl.  I'm not sure if it's in UCLA's contract or it's a City of Pasadena ordinance.  On game day it gets out of control on the West side of Pasadena.  Actually the Rose Bowl was my first choice.  Archaic stadium however.  I think it's going to be QUALCOMM in San Diego.  It's empty; San Diego and the local Charger fans are pissed at Spanos for leaving.  We won't make huge demands of the City of San Diego...…..I don't think and we could be there for 2 years depending on progress of the stadium in LV still to be named.

Hoping for Qualcomm. Nevada option would be cool. I feel like a West Bay option wouldn't work. Could UC Berkeley share for a year? Don't think any LA place is an option unfortunately. London is laughable.

I'm semi surprised the NFL hasn't stepped in at all. I mean, we pretty much got the shaft with the LA deal. So I feel like it would make sense for the NFL to try and throw us a bone considering how LA went and the fact that we're going to be raking in money for them once we move to Vegas. I doubt they could mend fences with the city of Oakland but surely they could pull SOME strings and help us out SOMEHOW for a year.

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Hoping for Qualcomm. Nevada option would be cool. I feel like a West Bay option wouldn't work. Could UC Berkeley share for a year? Don't think any LA place is an option unfortunately. London is laughable.

I'm semi surprised the NFL hasn't stepped in at all. I mean, we pretty much got the shaft with the LA deal. So I feel like it would make sense for the NFL to try and throw us a bone considering how LA went and the fact that we're going to be raking in money for them once we move to Vegas. I doubt they could mend fences with the city of Oakland but surely they could pull SOME strings and help us out SOMEHOW for a year.

The Raiders are literally the red headed step child of the NFL.

20 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I've already heard UC Berkley will not take the Raiders.  After watching the game yesterday; fans pleading for one more year.  I personally would like the Raiders to stay in Oakland for 2019.  A lot depends on the City of Oakland,  their attitude and approach to this suit.

We have time but not a lot.  Let this play out.  It could be very interesting. 

9 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I've already heard UC Berkley will not take the Raiders.  After watching the game yesterday; fans pleading for one more year.  I personally would like the Raiders to stay in Oakland for 2019.  A lot depends on the City of Oakland,  their attitude and approach to this suit.

We have time but not a lot.  Let this play out.  It could be very interesting. 

Ah bummer. I would like em in Oakland too but I simply don't think its possible. Anything could happen though.

7 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

bulldog_stadium_bowl_2.jpeg?itok=0_4DGEu

Looks like a nice stadium. Seats 40,727. 10,727 more than the Stub Hub Center the Chargers play in. 15, 330 less than O.Co Coliseum. Anything can happen I guess.

is a very easy commute for the Oakland fans, nearest city to the south.. Closer commute for fans from LA, about 4 hour drive.....  cheap flights from Vegas around 80 for that fan base...  big Raider fan base in the Fresno area too....