Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

On 1/2/2020 at 11:16 PM, G said:

It will surface on the side. Black holes aren't always seen until you get sucked in. Players will see an opportunity to jump in somewhere and those areas will be named. If 4 on each side the shishi bars they'll each get a name of a constellation to go with that little black hole.

I was at a doctors office waiting room in early 2019 and a guy came out with a Raider insignia on his attire.  Of course I started yakking at him.  He said his Uncle already got his season tickets..."in the black hole".  Maybe he knew something we don't know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I was at a doctors office waiting room in early 2019 and a guy came out with a Raider insignia on his attire.  Of course I started yakking at him.  He said his Uncle already got his season tickets..."in the black hole".  Maybe he knew something we don't know.

Probably that places like "the black hole" and "the dawg pound" are created by the fans, not by stadium builders.

• Like 1

Was reading how the PSL sales have almost doubled what they expected. With that extra money they have added some extra features like a better internet connection. 

If anyone has ever been to a game in Oakland knows getting a signal from ur cell phone provider was a very hard thing to do. 

Also PSLs are the biggest scam tbh 

Edited by agarcia34