Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

9 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I have no doubt it'll be finished. The contractor would probably get fined for not completing the stadium on time.

Oh yes there is, when power plants shut down for scheduled maintenance they have to get approval from the grid and agree to return by date if they fail to get back on line the fines are significant.

19 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

They said 60 percent of the PSLs sold were from Nevada residents.

Theres a possibility of hosting Super Bowl 2025 

Off course they’re going to host a Super Bowl. Vegas is a perfect city for their week long celebration. 

• Like 1

On 17/01/2020 at 8:04 PM, agarcia34 said:

They said 60 percent of the PSLs sold were from Nevada residents.

Don’t know if this is a particularly good thing.

On the face of it, it’s a positive that we’ve managed to break targets and sell so many. However, it feels to me like this could be the natives seeing it as a long term investment where they can sell tickets every week for big bucks to road fans... I guess it could just be that there’s lots of Nevada Raiders fans out there who are going to back the team, but I dunno.

I'm in trouble.  My Nephew said "what game tickets are you going to give me".  My Son said "can I go to Opening Day with you".  My Son's friend, a huge Raider fan said "I'll pay double the face value for that ticket".  My GF whose moving to Idaho (bummer) said "it just a short flight for her to Vegas".  I'm in real trouble and it's still early..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I'm in trouble.  My Nephew said "what game tickets are you going to give me".  My Son said "can I go to Opening Day with you".  My Son's friend, a huge Raider fan said "I'll pay double the face value for that ticket".  My GF whose moving to Idaho (bummer) said "it just a short flight for her to Vegas".  I'm in real trouble and it's still early..

IMO:

1. Go to the opening game with your son. You'll remember it forever and down the road you'll be happy you had that experience with him over an extra few hundreds bucks or whatever from his friend.
  2. Tell your nephew to chill. Sounds like a brat expecting tickets without thinking twice haha. Give him tix later on in the season to an opponent you aren't passionate about seeing.
  3. You can go to any game with your GF, just make sure it's one of the first few before she thinks you're not prioritizing her lol.
  • Like 2