Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

do you prefer the Roomba or the puck? maybe "the Al" ? c`mon BP , it aint that bad is it ? lol.....I`ll say this, if our defense continues to stink it would be very laughable, no doubt "as intimidating as a sack of kittens" might be commented a lot if we`re not winning.  we are the only fan base that has a "darth raider" ya know? lol  I hope you know , im just messing around. its already sticking, whether we like it or not. build a bully and it will fit.

13 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

haloweeen costumes are raider nation bro, this is one of the times we`ll agree to disagree. that is a part of our "nation "culture to not have people dressed up is not the raiders imo. your opinion obviously differs. no big deal.

Much of that started when the team came back to Oakland from LA is my understanding of it. Vegas being more like LA, it will almost feel kitsch if it part of the Vegas Raiders. I get it with the Oakland fans, but if new Vegas fans just start wearing costumes as a "because it's the Raiders" cliché it will be kind of corny IMO. Vegas isn't that city, much like LA wasn't.

13 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

its already sticking, whether we like it or not. build a bully and it will fit.

I'm not a Star Wars fan, but the Death Star was destroyed by faulty design just after becoming operational. So yeah, if you want to associate the stadium with something that was blown up  shortly after opening because of bad engineering, be my guest lol.

• Like 1

I don't mind the Death Star reference but I have also never seen Star Wars so I don't understand the reference. I do agree and would like to see the overboard costumes stop in Vegas. You want to dress up a little that's cool, but some of these constumes is just too much. 

The lighting on the stadium so bad @ss tho

Edited by agarcia34

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I'm not a Star Wars fan, but the Death Star was destroyed by faulty design just after becoming operational. So yeah, if you want to associate the stadium with something that was blown up  shortly after opening because of bad engineering, be my guest lol.

now that's funny sh*t, lmao! I really don't have an opinion either way but I will say darth raider, violator maybe gorilla rilla and a cpl others have been around since the LA days, I definitely remember him waving the light sabre at the coliseum.lol